L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Arrival of Henry de Lancaster
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Henry de Lancastre

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 09, 2022 2:26 pm    Sujet du message: Arrival of Henry de Lancaster Répondre en citant

Henry de Lancaster had arrived at the gates of the Primacy of the British Isles.
He hoped to meet someone there who could formalize his baptism and organize his marriage.

I introduce myself, Henry de Lancaster. I'm from the Kingdom of Connacht
I am looking for a priest who could baptize me.

King of Connacht | Viscount of Roche | Baron of Dunluce | Baron of Tyrrellpass
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 09, 2022 8:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William who was arriving to the British primacy's office could not help but hear someone's enquiry. As he approached, he realised that it was someone from the Irish Royal family, that he had once met. Greetings, Sir. Welcome to our walls. I have Monsignor William Blazing, archbishop of Canterbury. How may I assist you?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Henry de Lancastre

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 10, 2022 10:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Henry smiled and greeted the Archbishop with a kiss from the pastor's ring.

Your Excellency Monsignor, I would like to be baptized and be able to get married soon.
But our kingdom of Ireland and Connacht is abandoned by the shepherds. I am sad to see that the Church is not active for our region. And that those who wish to be interested in it are poorly received.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 10, 2022 11:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In a sigh he answered, It saddens me also to see the state of our Church there. Talking to himself, William this is no longer under your duties, remember your rank. Looking at the gentleman he pursued, I can cater for your baptism and for your wedding. In order for you to benefit the most of the graces that Jah will bestow on you through these sacraments, I propose to accompany you through a catechism. Have you received any official religious instruction with regards to the sacraments?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 10, 2022 11:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mgr. Sforza was at work in his office when one of his assistants informed him that he had seen Archbishop Blazingwill talking with a man in the Aristotle's square who, from the way he spoke, looked like an Irishman.

"An Irishman in Rome?" - the Italian prelate asked himself - "I want to get down to meet him!"

He put on his cloak and went down to the square where he found Archbishop Blazingwill and the man who, given his elegant clothes, must undoubtedly be a noble. He came up and said:

"Greetings to you Excellency and to your noble friend, what brings you here to Rome?"

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 10, 2022 12:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We share the same sadness... alas... I did not receive a sacrament. But I know the foundations of the Roman Aristotelian Church. I received a "good" education.

No sooner was he answering Monsignor Brazingwill than another man arrived.

"Greetings to you Excellency and to your noble friend, what brings you here to Rome?"

He kissed the pastoral ring of the man who had just arrived. As a sign of respect. He did not know the function of this man and addressed him in the following way:

Hello Monsignor? Your Excellency Monsignor? Your Eminence?

I introduce myself, Henry de Lancaster, Viscount and Baron of the Kingdom of Connacht and Ireland. I am a candidate for the crown of Connacht to be the next ruler. The election results will be in two days and I have a good chance of being elected King of Connacht.

What brings me is simply that a shepherd can guide me towards the light and finally have me baptized! I wish to marry during my reign.

But you certainly know the situation in Ireland. We have no shepherd, and the only people who want to get involved are rejected by Rome.

He stopped for a moment. then spoke again.

I don't want to judge or criticize Rome's choices. But I know that the situation is critical and that the Aristotelian Roman Church does not have many followers in our country. This, mainly because she is inactive and not interested in people. She wants to impose without understanding... If I may. I am not a churchman. You know best how to handle spirituality. But I believe that before imposing, you have to know how to teach. And since we have no one to teach. The Subjects of the Kingdom of Connacht turn away and go to religions that listen to the people.

He paused, maybe it was inappropriate to speak so directly to someone he didn't know. If he were Cardinal or Inquisitor, maybe we would burn him for everything he just said?
He realized he might have been disrespectful, but continued to smile. A way to show that he wanted to be benevolent despite his words.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 10, 2022 4:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William saw Mgr. Sforza arrived on the scene. He offered his usual bow and greeted him, Peace and Goodwill, to you Excellency.

Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 10, 2022 5:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Listening to the words of the Irish nobleman, the bishop replied:

"I fully understand your pain. I myself noticed the situation last year when I personally visited the Kingdom of Ireland. Unfortunately, we currently have only one deacon in Ireland who is now on a spiritual retreat. It is difficult to find new vocations and the the presence of other cults also does not favor. A representative of an Irish province had come to us some time ago to ask how to collaborate with the situation even though we know that the current queen is certainly not favorable to us. Of other things you are talking about perhaps you are misinformed because we have never refused anyone. And to the Congregation of the New Apostolate which is currently the only Congregation that has authority over the British Islands no one has forwarded any requests."

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 10, 2022 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William slipped in a piece of information too, As for myself, when I was in charge of the clergies in the British Isles, as Primate, I tried to the utmost of my capacities to send missionaries to the two kingdoms. I remember working with the late King Lancastre family.

But I must say that we do have trouble accepting that the missionaries remain in Ireland.

Henry de Lancastre

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 11, 2022 11:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anyway, that's the business of the church, and if they can't be in Irish territory, that won't help the situation. The current queen has no responsibility in the proven absence of the church on our territory. Which remains a land of welcome.
Until there is a guide to spread the Aristotelian faith and lead the flock to the light, no ruler will take the responsibility of forcing things. It is impossible to enshrine in a constitution that the Aristotelian Church is the official faith of the state if it is not present there.

If I'm king, you'll think I don't want to sign a concordat. But it's not a matter of wanting it or not. It is a question of imposing on a people a Church which turns its back on the few faithful it might have.

A people who know little about the Aristotelian church will never accept that this church is imposed on them, do you understand?

Finally, I did not come for that. I came for my baptism. The situation is what it is and I remain hopeful that one day it will change. Arkatako who is in charge of the church in our Province, has asked for your services to be officially Archbishop I think, maybe things will change.
I have faith in the Aristotelian Roman Church.

He said smiling and staying positive.

Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 11, 2022 11:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After listening carefully he replied:

"Mine was a general consideration on the situation of faith in Ireland. We never asked for an arrangement and in my words I never said that Ireland is a closed land indeed in all cities (having visited them all personally) I always We have found a good welcome. We have never turned our backs on anyone, quite the opposite. But unfortunately, vocations cannot be bought at the market. You need patience and perseverance.

The sign of the presence of a high-ranking Irish noble like you is a sign of hope. In the meantime, you could carry out the function of messenger for us by indicating to possible vocations who to contact or to me, or to mgr. Blazingwill. We will be happy to accompany anyone who presents himself to the True Faith and, if it were his vocation, to become a shepherd of souls. The absence of pastors for us, for the Congregation, the College of Cardinals and the Supreme Pontiff is undoubtedly a cause for sadness and we trust that the Most High will soon be able to send new pastors.

As for this Arkatako that you name for us it is an unknown name. Neither I nor the Congregation for the New Apostolate has ever received a letter from this person."

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 11, 2022 11:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminence, I will. Beyond hope, there is also perseverance and action. You can't have anything without anything. When I say it's a church business. It is above all to dissociate the public man that I am and the faithful that I want to be.

As a public man, I will do my best to make my people feel happy, good and listened to.

As a Faithful, I will do my best so that the church finds its place without imposing it.

During my Reign, the Church will baptize me, crown me with a blessing and I wish to marry.
This will make three important ceremonies where all the subjects of the kingdom will be invited.
I think it's a way of proving that the church is there and waiting for us to embrace it.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Citation:
Book of the Prehistory
Chapter II - « Work »

8 Sometimes, God contributed to this age of happiness through giving to those who were pleased with the world some food that they did not have to produce. Sometimes, also, He encouraged them while making them more charismatic, stronger, or more intelligent. And each Sunday, before the meal, they met in the middle of their city, around the tomb of Oane, to pray together to He that loved them so much. Indeed, they did not have Priests yet, because they did not have need of them, being in direct communion with God.

The work for the symbolism of what we still have to do, we are only at the construction stage.

God gave us the floor to communicate together, and if we don't yet have a priest, we can communicate directly with him. So be it!

Where we need a guide is to avoid getting lost in the different religions that are invented day after day and talk nonsense.

I fear for my people, I dream and I pray that they will end up in heaven and not in darkness.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 11, 2022 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Coming back to the reason of your visit here, we have a few normal procedures to undergo first. Who was the one I charged of your religious education. Did they give you an official certificate?

Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 11, 2022 8:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Your Grace you are absolutely right your first thought must be for your soul. Mgr. Blazingwill will be a perfect spiritual guide for you and we are sure that if you want some Aristotelian celebrations to take place in Ireland they will have their effect. We appreciate Your pain which is also ours. We trust in the Most High to be able to take good steps together to restore True Faith to the Emerald Isle. May the Most High bless you! "

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 13, 2022 4:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Henry was accompanied from afar by guards. One of them approaches him and whispers in his ear: “You are elected King of Connacht Your Majesty. Congratulation.

The news has just fallen, Your Eminence. Here I am King of Connacht.
Monsignor, I don't have a certificate, but I received the teaching. I can follow anything you want.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: