L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff 1470
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 23, 2022 12:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

HRP criteria and precisions about the oath ceremony

• Talking RP, the ceremony takes place on 27 Juin in the Basilica of St. Titus.
        Talking HRP, the ceremony will take place over from this date but on 7 August it will end.

• The characters will be called in groups of 10 people. Players will have 3 days to post during their turn.

• Characters in retirement since 27th July won't be in infraction.
        But those who come back from retirement have until 7 August to take their oath, when they will be called upon to do so.
        Spouses may take an oath on behalf of their husband or wife, and the oath shall be valid.

• Every group called will be listed and marked with some colors :
        Green : character active & oath valid
        Black : character active & waiting for the oath
        Orange : character in retrait or suspense

EN

Once again.

– I invite the following people to approach and make their oath by raising the index and middle fingers of their right hand in honor of Aristotle and Christos, our two prophets, and to place their left hand on the Book of Virtues, and to pronounce this oath.

« I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task. »

Citation:

Macbeth Moray [ Macbeth_moray ], Comte de Corciano (Ombrie) 

Matilde Annaperenna Aleramica Del Carretto [ Annaperenna ], duchesse de Artena (Campagne et Maritime) 

Marco Antonio [ Markos ], comte de Conselice (Ferrare)

Marco Aurelio Bentivoglio [ Black_barto ], comte de Pergola (Urbino)

Max de Bélestador [ Max.... ], comte de Magione (Ombrie)

Melissandre de Malemort [ melissandre_malemort ], vicomtesse de Vicovaro (Latium)

Mirko Celjski [ Mirko_celjski ], baron de San Clemente (Romagne)

Mondor de Caelus [ Mondor ], baron de Alviano (Spolète)

Citation:

À Macbeth_moray Oath reminder Le 23 Juillet 1470 à 00h28
À Annaperenna Oath reminder Le 23 Juillet 1470 à 00h27
À Markos Oath reminder Le 23 Juillet 1470 à 00h26
À Black_barto Oath reminder Le 23 Juillet 1470 à 00h26
À Max.... Oath reminder Le 23 Juillet 1470 à 00h25
À Melissandre_malemort Oath reminder Le 23 Juillet 1470 à 00h25
À Mirko_celjski Oath reminder Le 23 Juillet 1470 à 00h24
À Mondor Oath reminder Le 23 Juillet 1470 à 00h24

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV

Dernière édition par Ines.. le Ven Juil 29, 2022 5:48 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Markos

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 23, 2022 5:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I, Marco Antonio Hannover, count of Consalice, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task."

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 23, 2022 12:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I Nane Szapolyai "I swear by the Holy Scriptures that I will faithfully, faithfully, faithfully and obediently serve Sixtus, the sovereign pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, and all his lawful successors to come, I promise to give them loyalty, advice, all the Help I can give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort For the glory of God's earthly church, may the Most High help and inspire in this task. »

""Én, Nane Szapolyai, Lady Marcetelli esküszöm a Szentírásra, hűségesen, hittel, hűséggel és engedelmességgel szolgálok, IV. Sixtus, a Római Egyház pápája és Arisztotelész és minden törvényes utódja. Ígérem, hogy hűséggel kapcsolatos tanácsadást fogok adni , és bármilyen segítséget, amit csak adhatok nekik, feláldozva saját kényelmemet vagy érdekemet Isten földi egyházának dicsősége érdekében. A Mindenható segítsen és inspiráljon ebben a feladatban."

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 23, 2022 6:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elle s'était précipitée tout au début et elle en était confuse, donc cette fois ci à l'appel de son nom, elle revint s'agenouiller devant le Saint Père et refit son serment.

- Moi, Honorine de Nivellus Comtesse de Genazzano, je jure sur les Saintes Ecritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Je promets d'apporter des conseils en fidélité, et toute aide que je serais en mesure de leur apporter, sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre.

Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Max12

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 24, 2022 10:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Max profitait de la quiétude de l'été en son comté italien de Magione, il avait pu planifier lui-même la construction de diverses infrastructures essentielles pour les villageois, des routes, des puits, un système d'acheminement de l'eau ô combien important !

Il n'oubliait pas bien entendu son engagement envers l'Église aussitôt convoqué, aussitôt en route pour Rome ! Il commençait à se repérer en ces lieux, il se dirigea vers la Basilique d'un pas pressé, mais un sourire aux lèvres, signe de sa bonne humeur.

Le Comte rejoignit à pas feutrés le devant de cette foule à l'appel de son nom, afin de porter son serment devant le Pape, il mit un genou à terre avant de le prononcer.

Nous, Max de Bélestador, Comte de Magione jurons sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sa Sainteté Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Nous promettons d'apporter loyalement nos conseils, et toute aide que nous serons en mesure de lui apporter, sacrifiant nostre propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre.

Que le Très-Haut nous inspirer et nous venir en aide en cette tâche.

-------------------------------
(ENG)

Max was enjoying the quietness of summer in his Italian county of Magione, he had been able to plan himself the construction of various essential infrastructures for the villagers, roads, wells, a very important water supply system!

Of course, he did not forget his commitment to the Church: as soon as he was summoned, he was on his way to Rome! He was beginning to find his bearings in these parts, and headed towards the Basilica with a hurried step, but with a smile on his lips, a sign of his good mood.

The Count stepped to the front of the crowd at the call of his name, to take his oath before the Pope, he knelt down before pronouncing it.

We, Max de Belestador, Count of Magione, swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently His Holiness Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come.

We promise to faithfully give our advice, and any help we may be able to give him, sacrificing our own comfort or interest for the glory of the Church of God on Earth.

May the Most High inspire us and help us in this task

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 25, 2022 10:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fulfilling her duty to renew the oath, Lyssah kneels before the Holy Father and renews her oath:

I, Lyssah Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres, Baroness of San Giorgio di Pesaro, swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully with Faith, loyalty and obedience to Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Mother Aristotelian, Roman and Universal Church, and to his legitimate successors. I promise to give loyal advice, and whatever help I am able to give, sacrificing my own comfort or interests for the greater glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

*Primacy of Portugal - Archdiocese of Braga - Parish of Lamego*
Lusophone Inquisitor - Lusophone National Prosecutor - Lusophone Vice-Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats
First Archdeaconess of Braga - Deaconess of Lamego - Marquise of Vieira de Leiria - Baroness of San Giorgio di Pesaro
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 28, 2022 1:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Pope, impassive to the nobles who came out of order, replied to the ones who had taken the oath in their turn: "We accept the oaths that you have renewed on this day. On our part, we confirm our promise and commitment to provide you protection, justice and subsistence."[/color]

Le pape, impassible devant les nobles qui sortaient de l'ordre, répondit à ceux qui avaient prêté serment à leur tour : "Nous acceptons les serments que vous avez renouvelés en ce jour. Pour notre part, nous confirmons notre promesse et notre engagement à vous accorder protection, justice et subsistance."

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 29, 2022 6:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

To all the players: I'm sorry for the absence, I was ill and still I am. Need to rest.
      The player behind Ines

EN

Last one.

– The ones who were already called but made their oath out of their turn, don't worry, I'll call you a last time before ending.

Now I will call the last two groups of nobles to come forward to take their oath so we may advance. You will have double the time to present your tribute.

So I invite the following people to approach and make their oath by raising the index and middle fingers of their right hand in honor of Aristotle and Christos, our two prophets, and to place their left hand on the Book of Virtues, and to pronounce this oath.

« I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task. »

Citation:

Oberon de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Oberon. ], comte de Fusignano (Ferrare)

Onael d'Appérault [ Onael_ ], Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran

Orée [ Oree ], Baronne Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran

Pawcio [ Pawcio ] Écuyer Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran 

Pere Setzefonts i d'Entença [ Pere_setzefonts ] Baron Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran 

Psycorps de Monteristo [ Psycorps ], comte de Montalto di Castro (Patrimoine de Saint-Titus)

Richard de Cetzes [ Richard.de.cetzes ], Vicomte de Bertinoro (Romagne)

R0drigue [ R0drigue ], baron de Scheggino (Spolète)

Rodrigo Manzanarez [ Rodrigo_manzanarez ], duc de Pomezia (Ostie)

Sara Ferramosca [ Sara8383 ], vicomtesse de Acqualagna (Urbino)

Sebastian della Scala [ Nesema ], vicomte de Valmontone (Campagne et Maritime)

Sélène Héléna Esméralda Lannister Montefalco [ Selene.esmeralda ], baronne de Grotte di Castro (Orvieto)

Shekinah Carafa della Spina [ Shekinah ], Baronne de Marta (Patrimoine de Saint-Titus) 

Tebaldo Foscari [ Heldor ], comte de Sezze (Campagne et Maritime)

Venera Elettra della Groana de Challant [ Venera_elettra ] Baronne Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran

Vivian Lara Viana [ Vivian ] Baronne Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran

Victoire Alice O’Sullyvan [ Victoire_alice ], Duchesse d'Alatri

Wayllander de Leffe-Miras [ Wayllander ], vicomte de Monte Porzio (Pesaro)

Whoopie de La Rose Noire [ Whoopie60 ], vicomtesse de Cascia (Spolète)

Yossi de Wégimont [ Yossi ], écuyer de Saint Jean de Latran

Zebaz Campeador [ Zebaz ] Baron Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran

Zwentibold [ Zwentibold ] Écuyer Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran

Citation:

À Zwentibold Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h17
À Zebaz Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h17
À Yossi Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h16
À Whoopie60 Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h16
À Wayllander Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h16
À Vivian Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h15
À Venera_elettra Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h15
À Heldor Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h15
À Shekinah Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h14
À Selene.esmeralda Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h14
À Nesema Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h14
À Sara8383 Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h13
À Rodrigo_manzanarez Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h13
À R0drigue Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h12
À Richard.de.cetzes Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h12
À Psycorps Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h12
À Pere_setzefonts Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h12
À Pawcio Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h11
À Oree Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h11
À Oberon. Oath reminder Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h11

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV

Dernière édition par Ines.. le Lun Aoû 08, 2022 2:12 pm; édité 1 fois
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 29, 2022 7:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When it comes to my part, I kneel and speak clear, despite feeling awful due to a sickness:

I, Rodrigo_manzanarez, swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully with Faith, loyalty and obedience to Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Mother Aristotelian, Roman and Universal Church, and to his legitimate successors. I promise to give loyal advice, and whatever help I am able to give, sacrificing my own comfort or interests for the greater glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 29, 2022 9:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sara knelt down before the Pontiff and took her oath

I, Sara Aurora Castiglione in Bentivoglio, Viscountess of Acqualagna, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 12:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

PsyCorps knelt down before the Pontiff and took her oath:

I, PsyCorps de Montecristo, Count of Montalto di Castro, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.
Pere_Setzefonts
Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 1:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aquest cop faria bé el jurament i en el lloc i moment que li pertocava segons li havien recordat.

-Jo, Monsenyor Pere Setzefonts i d'Entença, Arquebisbe de la diòcesi metropolitana de Tarragona, Baró d'Entença i cavaller d'Osona, Baró palatí de Sant Joan de Latrà, juro per les Sagrades Escriptures servir fidelment, amb fe, lleialtat i obediència a Sixt, Sobirà Pontífex de la Santa Església Aristotèlica i Romana, així com a tots els seus legítims successors que vindran, prometo portar fidelitat, consell, tota l'ajuda que pogués donar-los, sacrificant el meu propi interès o consol per a la glòria de l'Església de Déu. a la terra. Que Altíssim m'ajudi i m'inspir en aquesta tasca.

This time he would take the oath properly and in the place and time that belonged to him as he had been reminded.

-I, Monsignor Pere Setzefonts i d'Entença, Archbishop of the Metropolitan Diocese of Tarragona, Baron d'Entença and Knight of Osona, Baron Palatine of Sant Joan de Laterà, swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, with faith, loyalty and obedience to Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as to all his legitimate successors to come. And I promise to bring faithfulness, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God, on earth. May the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Monsenyor Pere Setzefonts i D'Entença
Cardenal diaca de Sant Posseidó de Montserrat, Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona, Mossèn de Vic, Membre de l'AEH, Baró Palatí de Sant Joan de Latran, Baró d'Entença, Cavaller del Comtat d'Osona, Senyor de la Coca de Sucre
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 4:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Stepped forward, and put two fingers on the Book of Virtues. I spoke the words of the oath aloud:
I, Pawcio, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

-- --------------

Wystąpiłem, i położyłem dwa palce na Księdze Cnót. Głośno wypowiedziałem słowa przysięgi:
Ja, Pawcio, przysięgam na Pismo Święte wiernie służyć z wiarą, lojalnie i posłuszenie Sykstusowi, Suwerennemu Papieżowi Świętego Kościoła Arystoteliańskiego i Rzymskiego, jak również wszystkim Jego prawowitym następcom, którzy nadejdą, obiecuję przynieść wierność, radę, wszelką pomoc, jakiej mógłbym im udzielić, poświęcając własny interes lub wygodę dla chwały Kościoła Bożego na ziem. Niech Najwyższy pomoże i natchnie mnie w tym zadaniu.
Oberon.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 8:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oberon knelt before the Pope and spoke his oath. "I, Oberon de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The elderly cardinal had been called to renew fidelity to the Holy Father, even if it seemed to him a formality, because Pope Sixtus was a distant nephew of his ... In any case, the formalities had their own meaning very often, therefore, with extreme difficulty he knelt down and recited the formula:

I, Father Tebaldo Foscari, Cardinal Bishop Emeritus of San Domenico in Burgos, Apostolic Legate for the Venetians, Patriarch of Venice, Count of Sezze, etc. swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Then he kissed the holy slipper and, helped by some pious soul, he got up to go back to his place.

Legato Apostolico per le Venezie e Stato da Mar
Patriarca di Venezia
Arcivescovo Sine Cura di Gorizia
Padre Generale dell'Ordine di San Domenico,
Conte di Sezze
ecc.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 6 sur 8

Sauter vers: