L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff 1470
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Richard de Cetzes
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 31, 2022 7:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard genuflects before the Most Holy Father and takes his oath.

I, Richard of Cetzes, Viscount of Bertinoro, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 31, 2022 8:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheky stepped forward and genuflects before the Most Holy Father and takes his oath

I, Shekinah Carafa della Spina in Dei Lante, Baroness of Marta, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 31, 2022 10:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sebastian after taking part in the mass approached the Pontiff and kneeling before him repeated his oath:

I, Sebastian Della Scala,Vicomte de Valmontone (Campagne et Maritime),
 swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to faithfully give advice, and any help I may give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest for the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Victoire Alice

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 01, 2022 4:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je suivais la cérémonie depuis le début, j’écoutais religieusement chaque renouvellement de serment. Un à un, les Nobles s’avançaient jusqu’au souverain pontife, ployaient le genou puis ensuite réciter leur serment.

Les noms étaient appelés par dizaine, et bientôt ce serait mon tour, sauf que … non. On m’avait visiblement oublié, J’attendis que la plupart passent pour ensuite m’avancer à mon tour, au moins jusqu’à son Altesse Royale Inès pour lui faire part de ce petit souci.

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 01, 2022 8:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rodrigue knelt down before the Pontiff and took her oath.

"I, Rodrigue de Mortaigne, Baron de Scheggino, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task."
Whoopie de la Rose Noire

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 02, 2022 12:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elle devait prêter serments, par foi, et non par obligations. C'est ce qu'elle s'apprêtait à faire dès son tour venu.

Moi, Whoopie de la Rose Noire, Vicomtesse de Cascia, je jure sur les saintes écritures, de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir, je promets de leur apporter fidélité, conseil, toute l'aide que je pourrais leur apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort pour la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur terre, que le Très Haut m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

-----------------------------

As soon as her turn came, she gave her word to His Holiness

I, Whoopie de la Rose Noire, Viscountess of Cascia, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 02, 2022 8:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il devait prêter serment et il ploya pour prononcer, devant le Très Saint-Père, avec conviction.

Moi, Yossi de Wégimont, Ecuyer de Saint Jean de Latran, je jure sur les saintes écritures, de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir, je promets de leur apporter fidélité, conseil, toute l'aide que je pourrais leur apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort pour la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur terre, que le Très Haut m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

-----------------------------

As soon as his turn came, he said his word to His Holiness

I, Yossi de Wégimont, Ecuyer de Saint Jean de Latran, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

- ex-Evêque du diocèse de Nevers et Prêtre ordonné
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 02, 2022 10:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inès surveillait chaque nom et chaque visage, et bien sûr, elle vérifiait la présence des appelés. Mais elle fut également frappée par le fait qu'une personne n'avait pas été appelée, sans doute en raison d'une erreur de mise à jour dans le registre. En souriant, elle demanda à Victoire Alice de s'avancer pour prêter serment elle aussi.

- Excusez-moi Duchesse, vous êtes aussi appelée à prêter serment, désolée pour l'erreur.

Ines watched every name and face, and of course checked the presence of the called ones. But she was also struck by the fact that one person had not been called, presumably because of an error in updating the register. Smiling, she asked Victoire Alice to come forward to take the oath too.

- Excuse me Duchess, you are also called to take the oath, sorry for the mistake.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Victoire Alice

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 02, 2022 11:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J’incline respectueusement la tête en direction de son Altesse Royale, lui offrant également en retour, un fin sourire.

Ne vous excusez pas, ce sont des choses qui arrivent.

Suite à ces quelques mots, je pus enfin rejoindre le Souverain Pontife. Face à lui, je ploie le genou avant de lui renouveller mon serment.

Moi, Victoire Alice, Duchesse d’Alatri, je jure sur les saintes écritures, de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir, je promets de leur apporter fidélité, conseil, toute l'aide que je pourrais leur apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort pour la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur terre, que le Très Haut m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bow my head respectfully in the direction of His Royal Highness, also offering him a thin smile in return.

Don't apologise, these things happen.

After these words, I was finally able to join the Sovereign Pontiff. Facing him, I bent my knee before renewing my oath.

I, Victory Alice, Duchess of Alatri, swear on the Holy Scriptures, to serve faithfully, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to give them fidelity, advice, all the help I can give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 03, 2022 5:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Venera si inginocchio' e alzando l'indice e il medio della mano destra in onore di Aristotele e Cristo, i due profeti, e mettendo la mano sinistra sul Libro delle Virtù, e pronuncio'il suo giuramento.

«IO Venera Elettra della Groana de Challant ,Baronessa Palatina di San Giovanni in Laterano, giuro sulle Sacre Scritture di servire fedelmente, con fede, lealtà e obbedienza, Sisto, Sommo Pontefice della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica e Romana, nonché tutti i suoi legittimi successori futuri, prometto di portare fedeltà, consiglio, tutto il aiuto che potrei dare loro, sacrificando il mio stesso interesse o conforto per la gloria della Chiesa di Dio sulla terra, l'Altissimo mi aiuti e mi ispiri in questo compito. »

Arcidiacono Primo dell'Aquila - Senatore - Cancelliere CAD
Zebaz

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 03, 2022 11:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tenía el culo dormido, una pierna y el otro pie después de tanto tiempo sentado y sin levantarse. El viejo Campeador esperaba paciente a su llamada. Había escuchado la misa en honor a San Tito, había visto pasar a los nuevos nobles pontificios, como uno a uno habían sido llamados ante el Sumo Pontífice y ahora para finalizar la renovación del juramento de los antiguos nobles. Solo había pasado un año desde que él había recibido la baldosa en San Juan de Letrán y que tanto trabajo le daba, el mismo trabajo que disgustos al verla pisoteada por los turistas al entrar en la basílica sin ningún tipo de cuidado. Pronto tomaría cartas sobre el asunto para solucionar aquel problema.

Cojeando y apoyándose a su bastón se acercó ante el Papa Sixto IV, y miro a la Princesa Inés antes de pronunciar el juramento. Al arrodillarse dejo un paquete a los pies del Santo Padre con el que quedaba envuelto jamón Campeador.

- Yo, don Zebaz Campeador, barón Palatino de San Juan de Letrán, juro sobre las Sagradas Escrituras, servir fielmente, con fe, lealtad y obediencia, a Sixto, Soberano Pontífice de la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica y Romana, así como a todos sus legítimos sucesores venideros, prometo darles fidelidad, consejo, toda la ayuda que pueda prestarles, sacrificando mi propio interés o comodidad por la gloria de la Iglesia de Dios en la tierra, que el Altísimo me ayude e inspire en esta tarea.

His arse was asleep, one leg and the other foot after sitting for so long and not getting up. The old Campeador waited patiently for his call. He had heard the mass in honour of St. Titus, he had seen the new pontifical nobles pass by, as one by one they had been called before the Supreme Pontiff and now to finish the renewal of the oath of the old nobles. It had only been a year since he had received the tile at St. John Lateran that gave him so much work, as much work as displeasure at seeing it trampled by tourists entering the basilica without any care. He would soon take action to solve the problem.

Limping and leaning on his cane, he approached Pope Sixtus IV, and looked at Princess Inés before pronouncing the oath. Kneeling down, he placed a package at the Holy Father's feet, which was wrapped in Campeador ham.

- I, Don Zebaz Campeador, Baron Palatine of St. John Lateran, swear on the Holy Scriptures, to serve faithfully, faithfully, loyally and obediently Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors, as well as all his lawful successors to come, I promise to give them fidelity, counsel, all the help I can give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Monseñor don Zebaz Campeador Torres de Borja i Villalonga.
✠Furriel Major✠Gentleman of His Holiness✠
✠Duque de Faenza✠Conde Palatino de San Juan de Letrán✠Comandante de la Orden de Nicolás V.✠
✠Aristotelian since 1456✠Senatorial Herald✠.
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 05, 2022 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This was the final turn and finally the Pope replied: "We accept the oaths that you have renewed on this day. On our part, we confirm our promise and commitment to provide protection, justice and subsistence to those of you belonging to the equestrian order and protection and justice to those of you belonging to the senatorial order."

C'était le tour final et finalement le Pape répondit : "Nous acceptons les serments que vous avez renouvelés en ce jour. Pour notre part, nous confirmons notre promesse et notre engagement à accorder protection, justice et subsistance à ceux d'entre vous qui relèvent de l'ordre équestre et protection et justice à ceux d'entre vous qui relèvent de l'ordre sénatorial."

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 08, 2022 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When the deadline for submitting the last oaths had expired, and with the Pope's reply accepting them, Inès consulted the lists where she transcribed the names of the nobles who had presented themselves.

She therefore informed His Holiness of the derogeants.

The following oaths have not been accepted as they were submitted after the deadline or didn't show up during the ceremony:

Adrianne Catherine Coraline Sofia Lannister Aleramica del Vasto [ Adrianne ], marquise de Rocca Sinibalda (Sabine)Baronnes de Torricella (Sabina)
    Hobb Siegfried von Korwald [ Hobb ], Baron de Saltara (Pesaro)
    Honorine [ *Honorine* ], comtesse de Genazzano (Latium)
    Lyssah Ferreira de Queirós Silva y Sagres Crawlyn [ Lyssah ], Baronne de San Giorgio di Pesaro (Pesaro)
    Matilde Annaperenna Aleramica Del Carretto [ Annaperenna ], duchesse de Artena (Campagne et Maritime) 

Melissandre de Malemort [ melissandre_malemort ], vicomtesse de Vicovaro (Latium)
    Mirko Celjski [ Mirko_celjski ], baron de San Clemente (Romagne)
    Onael d'Appérault [ Onael_ ], Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran
    Orée [ Oree ], Baronne Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran
    Sélène Héléna Esméralda Lannister Montefalco [ Selene.esmeralda ], baronne de Grotte di Castro (Orvieto)

They are unaccounted for due to retirement:
    Aaron de Nagan [ Aaron ], prince de Sarsina (Urbino)
    Adélaïde Béatrice Vivianne di Cyrille d'Arborea [ Alelaide ], marquise de Albano Laziale (Latium)
    Aravis Almara Zelenko Viana [ Aravis ], écuyère palatin de Saint-Jean-de-Letran
    Beatrix Algrave Nunes Marques Henriques [ Beatrix_algrave ], Baronne de Torriana (Romagne)
    Capeside Telles de Menezes Camões [ Capeside69 ], écuyer Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran
    Caton d'Acoma [ Catonlecenseur ], Comte de Loreto (Ancône)
    Charles-Antoine d'Appérault Von Frayner d'Azayes [ Charles_Antoine ], comte de Montegridolfo (Urbino)
    Christian Dondi de Falconieri [ Spartaelcid ], Baron de Contigliano (Sabine)
    Ellesya de la Louveterie [ Ellesya ], duchesse de Baschi (Spolète), comtesse de Cagli (Urbino)
    Ginevra Nerissa Lannister Aleramica del Vasto [ Nephti ], comtesse d'Aprilia (Latium)
    Macbeth Moray [ Macbeth_moray ], Comte de Corciano (Ombrie) 

Mondor de Caelus [ Mondor ], baron de Alviano (Spolète)
    Wayllander de Leffe-Miras [ Wayllander ], vicomte de Monte Porzio (Pesaro)
    Zwentibold [ Zwentibold ] Écuyer Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran

Your Holiness, what do you wish to do?

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 10, 2022 12:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Pope replied to the herald: "We may proceed witha final call for all the nobles who didn't take the oath in theirturn.
After that, the ceremonywill be over ."

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 10, 2022 11:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inès listened to the Pope, and in accordance with his wish, proceeded.

- Let the persons who have been indicated as dérogeantes, come forward and present their oath to His Holiness.

Citation:
Until the 17th of August

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 7 sur 8

Sauter vers: