L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Papal Mass | Feast of St. Titus 1470
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 07, 2022 10:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arriving just in time to hear the first words of the mass, she took her assigned seat and without sitting down, repeated the words spoken by Arduino.

Sacerdos: Introíbo ad altáre Dei.
Ministri: Ad Deum, Qui lætíficat juventútem meam.
S. Júdica me, Deus, et discérne causam meam de gente non sancta: ab hómine iniquo et dolóso érue me.
M. Quia Tu es, Deus, fortitúdo mea: quare me reppulísti, et quare tristis incédo dum afflígit me inimícus?
S. Emítte lucem Tuam et veritátem Tuam: ispa me deduxérunt, et adduxérunt in montem sanctum Tuum et in tabernácula Tua.
M. Et introíbo ad altáre Dei: ad Deum, Qui lætíficat juventútem meam.
S. Confíteor Tibi in cíthara, Deus, Deus meus, quare tristis es ánima mea, et quare contúrbas me?
M. Spera in Deo, quóniam adhuc confitébor Illi: salutáre vultus mei et Deus meus.
S. Introíbo ad altáre Dei.
M. Ad Deum, Qui lætíficat juventútem meam.

Signat se, dicens:

V/. Adjutórium nostrum in Nómine Dómini.
R/. Qui fecit cœlum et terram.
Confíteor Deo Omnipoténti, beáto Aristóteli Prophétæ, beáto Christo Prophétæ, sanctis Archángelis, beáto Tito Apostólo, ómnibus Sanctis, et vobis, fratres, quia peccávi nimis cogitatióne, verbo et ópere

percutit sibi pectus ter, dicens:

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 08, 2022 3:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nel Nome dell'Altissimo, di Aristotele e di Christos. Amen

S. Mi accosterò all'altare di Dio.
M. A Dio che dà letizia alla mia giovinezza.
S. Fammi giustizia, o Dio, e separa la mia causa da quella di una nazione non santa, e liberami dall'uomo iniquo e ingannatore.
M. Perché tu, o Dio, sei la mia forza; perché mi hai tu rigettato? e perché me ne vo contristato, mentre il nemico mi affligge?
S. Manda la tua luce e la tua verità: esse mi guidino e mi conducano al tuo santo monte e ai tuoi tabernacoli.
M. E mi accosterò all'altare di Dio; a Dio che dà letizia alla mia giovinezza.
S. Io ti loderò sulla cetra, o Dio, Dio mio. Perché, o anima mia, sei triste? e perché mi conturbi?
M. Spera in Dio, perché io lo loderò ancora: egli salute della mia faccia, e mio Dio.
S. Mi accosterò all'altare di Dio.
M. A Dio che dà letizia alla mia giovinezza.

Signat se, dicens:
V. Il nostro aiuto ✠ è nel nome del Signore
R. Che ha fatto il cielo e la terra.
Confesso a Dio Onnipotente, al beato Aristotele Profeta, a beato Christos Profeta, ai Santi Arcangelo, al beato Tito Apostolo, a tutti i Santi e a voi, fratelli, di aver molto peccato, in pensieri, parole ed opere: (percutit sibi pectus ter, dicens:) per mia colpa, per mia colpa, per mia grandissima colpa. E perciò supplico il beato Aristotele Profeta, il beato Christos Profeta, i Santi Arcangeli, il beato Tito Apostolo, tutti i Santi e voi, fratelli, di pregare per me il Signore Dio nostro. Amen

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 09, 2022 11:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus' gaze followed Arduino he was so happy that as Dean of the Holy Curia he would be celebrating this Mass. A man of the Roman rite and so he began. Kalixtus followed the Introit with the Sign of the Cross and Amen.

The Confession of Guilt had become an important liturgical excerpt and Kalixtus recognised in it an important contribution to the understanding of forgiveness. In view of masterly masses that were universally pontifical this had to be included in the general order of worship.

So he followed this rite and recited the same with joy and glory, for as much as sin would burn the soul, sincere repentance and absolution purify it and forgiveness is God's grace towards his children. Amen. The Cardinal concluded the words of the Dean

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 09, 2022 6:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The procession ended and the clergy took their seats at the sides of the high altar, filling the vastness of the basilica with the colour of their liturgical vestments as the chords of the introit were sung by the cantors of the papal chapel. Felipe answered to Cardinal Arduino's words as did the hundreds of other voices: -Amen.

Then the celebrant cardinal exchanged the prayers of the antiphon with the ministers who were to assist him, and then he addressed the faithful again, to which they answered: -Ad Deum, Qui lætíficat juventútem meam.

Then, after crossing himself, the many voices in the basilica joined in a single response, including Felipe's: -Qui fecit cœlum et terram.

Finally Arduino confessed the sins with the confiteor, and the Hispanic clergyman closed his eyes, searching his heart for his rebellions and iniquities against God, all that darkened his soul and kept him from eternal salvation. The days were long and there were many moments and occasions in which the faithful, even a cardinal, could offend the Almighty; but there were also those moments of meditation and repentance, in which to seek ways to reconcile and act to repair the faults committed.

La procesión concluía y los clérigos iban tomando sus asientos en los laterales del altar mayor, llenando con el colorido de sus paramentos litúrgicos la inmensidad de la basílica mientras los acordes del introito eran cantados por los cantores de la capilla papal. Felipe respondió a las palabras del cardenal Arduino al igual que el resto de cientos de voces: -Amen.

Después el cardenal oficiante intercambiaba las oraciones de la antífona con los ministros que le iban a auxiliar, y a continuación se dirigió nuevamente a los fieles, a lo que ellos respondieron: -Ad Deum, Qui lætíficat juventútem meam.

A continuación, tras persignarse las numerosas voces de la basílica se unieron en una única respuesta, también la de Felipe: -Qui fecit cœlum et terram.

Finalmente Arduino confesó por los pecados con el confiteor, y el clérigo hispánico cerró los ojos buscando en su corazón sus rebeldías e iniquidades contra Dios, todo eso que oscurecía el alma y lo alejaba de la salvación eterna. Los días eran largos y numerosos los momentos y situaciones en los que un fiel, incluso un cardenal, podía ofender al Todopoderoso; pero también existían esos momentos de meditación y arrepentimiento, en los que buscar la forma de reconciliarse y actuar para reparar las faltas cometidas.

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 09, 2022 8:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal's voice echoed through the basilica, while the bishop was still cooling off a little by waving his hand. Mass has begun.
The Mass is the greatest celebration that we can give to the Most High, that is why it is important to prepare well and to be with our whole being, which is nominally said: "inside".
Krasoljub was like that, concentrated as much as his sinful human body and mind allow. Engrossed in his thoughts, after he had replicated together with ministers, cardinals, bishops and all those present who knew what to say in response in the celebration of Mass, it was the turn of the omissions that we can hardly escape while we are in the world. But our hope is not placed in this world, nor in ourselves, that is why we are here - to ask for mercy from the Most High.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa – archbishop beat his chest as he sought forgiveness from the only Judge who will deliver final justice at the end of this world's time.

-----------------------------------------

Kardinalov glas odjekivao je bazilikom, dok se biskup još pomalo hladio mahanjem rukom. Misa je započela.
Misa je najveće slavlje koje možemo podariti Svevišnjemu, zbog toga je bitno da se dobro pripremimo i da budemo cijelim našim bićem, što se nominalno kaže: „unutra“.
Takav je bio i Krasoljub, koncentriran koliko njegovo griješno ljudsko tijelo i um dozvoljavaju. Zadubljen u svoje misli, nakon što je replicirao zajedno sa ministrantima, kardinalima, biskupima i svim prisutnima koji su znali što kazati kao odgovor u slavlju mise, došao je red na propuste od kojih teško možemo pobjeći dok smo u svijetu. Ali naša nada se ne polaže u ovome svijetu, niti u nama samima, zbog toga smo tu – da milost tražimo od Svevišnjega.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa – lupao se o nadbiskup o svoja prsa dok je tražio oprost od jedinog Sudca koji će donijeti konačnu pravdu na kraju ovozemaljskog vremena.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 11, 2022 12:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course, she was paying attention to the mass, after that short exchange with Zebaz.

First, answering Cardinal Arduino's words, she said:
– Amen.

Then, the Princess followed the mass by saying:
– Ad Deum, Qui lætíficat juventútem meam.

And finally she crossed herself and told:
– Qui fecit cœlum et terram.

Silence and copying his brother Felipe were the key.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 11, 2022 9:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Misereátur vestri omnípotens Deus, et, dimíssis peccátis vestris, perdúcat vos ad vitam ætérnam. R/. Amen

He crossed himself and said:
    Indulgéntiam, ✠ absolutionem et remissiónem peccatórum nostrórum tríbuat nobis omnípotens et miséricors Dóminus. R/. Amen

Bowed, he continued:

V/. Deus, Tu convérsus vivificábis nos.
    R/. Et plebs Tua lætábitur in Te.
    V/. Osténde nobis, Dómine, misericórdiam Tuam.
    R/. Et salutáre Tuum da nobis.
    V/. Dómine, exáudi oratiónem meam.
    R/. Et clamor meus ad Te véniat.
    V/. Dóminus vobíscum.
    R/. Et cum spíritu tuo.

He went up to the altar and said:

Aufer a nobis, quaesumus, Dómine, iniquitátes nostras: ut ad Sancta sanctórum puris mereámur méntibus introíre.

He kissed the altar:

Orámus Te, Dómine, per mérita Sanctórum Tuórum, quorum relíquiæ hic sunt, et ómnium Sanctórum: ut indulgére dignéris ómnia peccáta mea. Amen

He blessed the incense:
    Ab Illo bene✠dicáris, in Cujus honóre cremáberis.

He incensed the altar and the Pope, then he spoke to the Assembly:

V/. Dóminus vobíscum.

R/. Et cum spíritu tuo.
    Orémus
    Deus, Qui hodiérnam diem Apóstoli Tui Titi martýrio consecrásti: da Ecclésiæ Tuæ, ejus in ómnibus sequi præcéptum; per quem religiónis sumpsit exórdium. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amen

Citation:

ENGLISH

May Almighty God be merciful to thee, and forgiving thy sins, bring thee to everlasting life. R/. Amen

May the ✠ almighty and Merciful Lord grant us pardon, absolution, and remission of our sins. R/. Amen

S. O God, Thou wilt turn again and quicken us.
    M. And thy people shall rejoice in Thee.
    S. Show us, O Lord, Thy mercy.
    M. And grant us Thy salvation.
    S. O Lord, hear my prayer.
    M. And let my cry come before Thee.
    S. The Lord be with you.
    M. And with thy spirit.

Take away from us our iniquities, we beseech Thee, O Lord, that we may be worthy to enter with pure minds into the Holy of Holies.

We beseech Thee, O Lord, by the merits of Thy Saints, whose relics are here, and of all the Saints, that Thou wouldst vouchsafe to forgive me all my sins. Amen.

Be blessed by Him in whose honor thou will burn

V/. The Lord be with you.
    R/. And with thy spirit.
    Let us pray.
    O God, Who made this day holy by the martyrdom of Your Apostle Titus, grant Your Church to follow in all things the teaching of that from whom she first received the faith. Thou, Who livest and reignest ever one, world without end. Amen

ITALIANO

Dio Onnipotente abbia misericordia di voi e, rimessi i vostri peccati, vi conduca alla vita eterna. R/. Amen

Il Signore Onnipotente e Misericordioso ✠ ci accordi il perdono, l'assoluzione e la remissione dei nostri peccati. R/. Amen

V. Volgendoti a noi, o Dio, ci farai vivere.
    R. E il Tuo popolo si rallegrerà in Te.
    V. Mostraci, o Signore, la Tua misericordia.
    R. E da' a noi la Tua salvezza.
    V. O Signore, esaudisci la mia preghiera.
    R. E il mio grido giunga fino a Te.
    V. Il Signore sia con voi.
    R. E con lo spirito tuo.

Togli da noi, o Signore, le nostre iniquità: affinché con ànimo puro possiamo entrare nel Santo dei Santi.

Ti preghiamo, o Signore, per i mériti dei tuoi Santi dei quali son qui le relíquie, e di tutti i tuoi Santi: affinché ti degni di perdonare tutti i miei peccati. Amen.

Sii benedetto da Colui in onore del Quale brucerai

V/. Il Signore sia con voi.
    R/. E con il tuo spirito.
    Preghiamo.
    O Dio, che consacrasti questo giorno col martirio del Tuo Apostolo Tito: concedi alla Tua Chiesa di seguire in ogni cosa i precetti di colui per mezzo del quale ebbe principio la religione. Tu Che vivi e regni nei secoli dei secoli. Amen

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 12, 2022 5:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When Cardinal Arduino, dressed in his magnificent red silk chasuble with his golden hair, absolved them for their sins, Felipe said: -Amen

The Spanish prelate briefly gazed at the vault of the basilica and then descended to the faithful and priests who responded to the Italian cardinal's prayers as if they were a single voice lost in an infinite and solemn echo:

Et plebs Tua lætábitur in Te.
Et salutáre Tuum da nobis.
Et clamor meus ad Te véniat.
Et cum spíritu tuo.

Then it was time for the officiant yo approach the altar to incense it and say a prayer to Saint Titus, chosen by Christos as his successor and who eventually became the first pope. There was also the elderly Sixtus, seated on his throne, as a direct descendant of the apostle, chosen by divine inspiration by his fellow cardinals four years ago: he looked weak, he even seemed to be dozing, but those who knew him knew that he was an experienced lion with a brilliant and indefatigable mind, not only in the theological field, but also in the political and military one. An almost paternal view that many should avoid having as an enemy, because he was assisted not only by his own intelligence, but also by God himself.

Et cum spíritu tuo - said Felipe again, who was seated next to his cardinal friends.

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 12, 2022 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus followed the ceremony and the voice of Cardinal Arduino as always. The Latin Mass, the Roman rite, always invited one to integrate one's thoughts into the harmonious concept of God. It was a sacred epiphany something significant. It is part of the nature of the clergy to weave themselves into the perfection of the ether. But it is also, as it were, the unconditionality of the momentum.

As he spoke the Latin words and crossed himself, he followed the prayer with an Amen and remained with the Et cum spiritu tuo. The Cardinal's alert eyes looked out of grace into the vastness of Aristotelian truthfulness. It was a fulfilling feast, the feast of St Titus, and at times it did one good to see the Holy Father in office. The evenings of their conversations grew longer and the topics more serious. Yet between the men there was the inevitable force of hope that paved their way.

Kalixtus knew that this was not to be found in every curia member's heart. But hope, however fleeting, was a seed always ready to sprout even in the harshest of circumstances.

It was to this image that Cardinal Kalixtus held the Church. The germinating sprout of a new era, a new time, a new mission. The Church was changing under Sixtus and the path they were treading together they would tread together, even though they had already lost many along the way. There were also many who had joined. The Church was an experienced ship on a great sea. We have not forgotten how to row.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 12, 2022 8:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Deus, Tu convérsus vivificábis nos.

Those words resonated deeply in the mind and heart of Cardinal Fenice, who almost lost touch with the unfolding of the celebration.
She felt a deep nostalgia for the past... a past in which it was easier to know each other personally, and it was easier to work together on common projects.
Yet every present fatigue was eased in those words....

The thread of her thoughts was interrupted when the multitude of voices answered

Amen

and she joined the assembly in a loud and confident voice.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 13, 2022 3:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le mani sul cuore e disse
AMEN
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 13, 2022 6:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Adonnis remained in his seat listening to Arduino. The Roman Rite bring a special magic to the liturgy - and how Adonnis liked it.

With each step, with each Latin formula spoken, it was possible to feel the chill on his arms and legs from the energy that flowed inside the Basilica from the union of the Aristotelian Community present.

Countless people, of different nationalities and cultures, but united, they formed a single faith community and praised God in a single voice.

Accompanying the rite, the Cardinal responded by saying: Amen!

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 13, 2022 8:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While he was sitting in the seats intended for the bishops present, his view was well directed towards the collegium of cardinals, for a moment it seemed to him that the signs of old age weakness in the Holy Father were causing the cardinal's pupils to dilate. A strange side effect - he thought - dismissing it as some sort of vanity or greed, Augustine believed in the pure hearts of his brothers.

The archbishop, already out of habit, responded through the mass after Cardinal Arduin, catching himself deconcentrating.

Et clamor meus ad Te véniat – he says in one breath

Et cum spíritu tuo - he said in unison with everyone

Then the incense rises around the altar, enveloping the interior of the basilica with its smoke, and its fragrance pervades the gathered believers, raising the sanctity of the transcendental moment to a higher level. The light streaming through the stained glass windows and the smoke only magnified the moment. The Most High seemed to be present among people at that moment, as if for a moment we had touched at least the threshold of the Solar Paradise.

Et cum spíritu tuo.

---------------------------------------------

Dok je sjedio u redovima koji su predodređeni za prisutne biskupe, pogled mu je bio dobro usmjeren prema zboru kardinala, na trenutak mu se učinilo da znakovi staračke slabosti kod Svetog oca, izazivaju širenje zjenica kod kardinala. Čudna nuspojava – pomisli – odbacivši da se radi o nekakvoj taštini ili pohlepi, Augustin je vjerovao u čista srca svoje braće.

Nadbiskup, po nekoj navici već je odgovarao kroz misu nakon kardinala Arduina, uhvativši samog sebe kako se dekoncentrirao.

Et clamor meus ad Te véniat – veli u jednom dahu

Et cum spíritu tuo – u glas ponovi sa svima.

Zatim se tamjan uzdigne oko oltara, svojim dimom zagrli unutrašnjost bazilike, a mirisom općini okupljene i podigne svetost transcendetalnoga trenutka na višu razinu. Svjetlost koja se lomila kroz vitraje i dim, samo je uveličala trenutak. Svevišnji kao da je bio prisutan u tom trenutku među nama, kao da smo na tren dotaknuli barem prag Solarnoga Raja.

Et cum spíritu tuo.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 15, 2022 1:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inès's mind had been emptied, in that strange calm that precedes a great storm, while following the ceremony, listening to the readings and sermons, which required a certain concentration when it went outside the norm, when it required reflection on what was being said. The concentration of the Princess of Ischia di Castro was immersed in responding in unison with the rest of the people:

Et plebs Tua lætábitur in Te.
Et salutáre Tuum da nobis.
Et clamor meus ad Te véniat.
Et cum spíritu tuo.

Sit down, stand up, and sit down again, as a sign of respect and submission to the divine will. Inès watched Cardinal Arduino kiss the altar.

Et cum spíritu tuo.

And then she began to pray, her lips barely brushing against each other as the blonde noblewoman vocalised each word, inaudibly.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 22, 2022 5:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Orémus...

Omnípotens Sempitérne Deus, Qui in Christos exémplar paradígma Amicítiæ Amorísque Tui dedísti nobis, prædta; ut, diem festum celebrántes in qua ipse tráditus est ob invídia, ómnia discrímina superémus ac in Tuo Nómine pacificémus.

Citation:
    Almighty and everlasting God, You who in Christos have given us an example of the paradigm of Your friendship and love; so that, celebrating the feast on which He was delivered up, because of envy, we may overcome all dangers and make peace in Your Name.

Ecclésiæ Tuæ, quæsumus, Dómine, preces placátus admítte: ut, destrúctis adversitátibus et erróribus univérsis, secúra Tibi sérviat libertáte.

Citation:
    We beseech Thee, O Lord, to grant peaceable prayers to Thy Church, that, having overcome all adversities and errors, she may serve Thee with sure liberty.

Deus, ómnium fidélium pastor et rector, fámulum Tuum Sixtum, quem pastórem Ecclésiæ Tuæ præésse voluísti, propítius réspice: da ei, quæsumus, verbo et exémplo, quibus præest, profícere; ut ad vitam, unam cum grege sibi crédito, pervéniat sempitérnem. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amen

Citation:
    God, shepherd and ruler of all Your faithful people, mercifully look upon Your servant, Sixtus, whom You have chosen as the chief shepherd to reside over Your Church; grant him, we beseech You, to edify, both by word and example, those over whom he has charge; so that he may attain unto everlasting life, together with the flock committed unto him. You who live and reign fovever and ever. Amen.

R/. Amen

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers: