L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Coronation Ceremony of King Fellegvari Zederikus
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 06, 2022 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Az eskütétel után a gárda két tagja egy széket állított a hajó elejére, ahol a Király és a Bíboros tartózkodott.

Zederikus királynak helyet foglalt székben, ezúttal a gyülekezettel szemben maradva.

Egy sekrestyés közeledett, kezében egy szent olajat tartalmazó arany fiolával. Ez volt az egész szertartás legünnepélyesebb pillanata: a felkenés alkalma.

Az olajjal való érintkezés révén a Király megkapja az áldást, hogy uralkodjon, mint Isten által kiválasztott ember, aki az ő királyságának kormányzására hivatott. A kvintesszenciával való rövid érintkezés volt az, ami közelebb hozta az uralkodót Istenhez, ami megjelölte őt, mint a jogos Királyt, aki Isteni jogon fogja kormányozni Magyarországot és Horvátországot, és emlékeztette a népet és az uralkodót arra, hogy Isten akaratából van a pozíciójában, és ennek az akaratnak megfelelően kell uralkodnia.

Hubertusz mosollyal az arcán belemártotta hüvelykujját az olajba, majd egy keresztet rajzolt az uralkodó kezére, miközben azt mondta: Legyenek kezeidet felkenve a szent olajjal.

Ezután Hubertusz még egyszer megnedvesítette az ujját, és keresztet rajzolt a ruhájára, az uralkodó mellkasán, mondván: Legyen mellkasod felkenve a szent olajjal.

Aztán ismét megnedvesítette az ujját, és ezúttal keresztet rajzolt a Király homlokára, mondván: Legyen fejed felkenve a szent olajjal.

Majd mindkét kezét Zederikus vállára teszi, és így szól: Visegrády Zederikus, a Fellegvári házból, fel vagy kenve, megáldva és felszentelve, mint a magyar és horvát nép Királya, amelyet Isten, a mi Urunk rád bízott, hogy vezesd és uralkodj felettük, Isten, Arisztotelész és Chresztosz nevében.

Hubertusz hátralépett. Ebben a pillanatban diakónusok közeledtek vörös bársonyból készült és aranyhímzéssel díszített párnákkal, és a királyság ékszereit hozták.

Ekkor az érsek felemelte az országalmát, és a Király bal kezébe helyezve azt, így szólt: Ezzel a gömbbel, Isten szavának szimbólumával felruházlak téged azzal a kötelességgel, hogy megvédd az Egyetemes és Római Arisztotelészi Szent Anyaszentegyházat, valamint hogy megadod neki a szükséges segítséget a Magasságos, Arisztotelész és Chresztosz szavának terjesztéséhez.

Majd megfogta az aranygyűrűt, egy magányos rubinnal, és a Király ujjára húzta, miközben azt mondta: Ezzel a gyűrűvel a magyar és a horvát nép védelmére, oltalmazására és gondozására kötelezünk téged.

After the oath, two members of the Guard placed a chair at the front of the Ship, where the King and Cardinal were.

King Zederikus took a seat in the chair, this time remaining facing the congregation.

A sexton approached, holding a golden vial of holy oil. It was the most solemn moment of the whole ceremony: the time of anointing.

Through contact with the oil, the King receives the blessing to rule, as a man chosen by God for the government of his Kingdom. It was the brief contact with the quintessence that brought the Monarch closer to God, that marked him as the rightful King who will rule Hungary and Croatia by Divine Right, and reminded the people themselves and the Monarch that he is in his position by God's will and should rule according to that will.

With a smile on his face, Hubertusz dipped his thumb in the oil and proceeded to draw a cross on the hands of the King, while saying: Let your hands be anointed with the holy oil.

Wet his finger once more and drew a cross, on the clothes, on the Monarch's chest, saying: May your chest be anointed with the holy oil.

Then he moistened his finger again and this time drew a cross on the King's forehead, saying: May Your head be anointed with the holy oil.

Then places both hands on the shoulders of the King and says: Visegrády Zederikus, of the House of the Fellegvári, thou art anointed, blessed and consecrated as King of the hungarian and croatian people, whom God our Lord has entrusted to thee to lead and rule over them, in the name of God, Aristotle and Christos.

Hubertusz stepped back. At this moment, deacons approached with cushions of red velvet and gold embroidery, bringing the jewels of the Kingdom.

Then the Archbishop held up the globus cruciger and, placing it in the King's left hand, said: With this orb, symbol of the word of God, I grant you the duty to defend the Holy Mother Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, as well as to give it the necessary assistance to spread the word of the Most High, of Aristotle and Christos.

Then he took a gold ring with a solitary ruby and placed it on the finger of the King, while saying: With this ring, we grant you the duty to protect, defend and care for the Hungarian and Croatian peoples.

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 07, 2022 9:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nakon njegovog subrata, nadbiskupa Esztergom, koji je udijelio prstenje i cruciger, došao je red na Augustinusa.
Dvojica sakrista priđoše Krasoljubu nosivši žezlo. Žezlo je svima poznat simbol kraljevske vlasti, Sastojalo se od palice ili štapa izrađenog od skupocjenog metala, ukrašenog dragim kamenjem, te glave u obliku kugle s križem.
Žezlo koje bješe predivno ukrašeno, nosilo je simboliku koju su i pastiri imali sa svojim štapom. Kako su pastiri vodili svoje stado, tako i kraljevi vode svoj narod.

Nadbiskup podigne visoko žezlo i preda ga u ruku kralja mađarsko-hrvatskoga, pri tome govoreći;

Ovim žezlom, simbolom pravde i njegove zapovijedi, dajem vam dužnost da održavate pravdu u Ujedinjenom Kraljevstvu Mađarske i Hrvatske, kazniti nepravedne i nagraditi prave, svakome dati svoje za svoje postupke.

Bazilika utihnu i očekivao se nastavak ceremonije i njeno samo finale.

After his brother, Archbishop Esztergom, who presented the rings and the cruciger, it was Augustinus' turn.
Two sacrists approached Krasoljub carrying a scepter. The scepter is a well-known symbol of royal power. It consisted of a club or stick made of precious metal, decorated with precious stones, and a head in the shape of a ball with a cross.
The scepter, which was beautifully decorated, carried the symbolism that the shepherds also had with their staff. As shepherds lead their flock, so kings lead their people.

The archbishop raised a scepter and handed it over to the Hungarian-Croatian king, saying;

With this scepter, the symbol of justice and its command, I give you the duty to uphold justice in the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, to punish the wrong and reward the right, to give to each his due for his actions.

The basilica fell silent and the continuation of the ceremony and its finale was expected.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 07, 2022 9:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The silence in the Basilica was transcendental. It was possible to feel the anxiety and expectation in each participant.

Adonnis lifted the last jewel: the Royal Crown. Then, as he placed it on the King's head, he said: This is the Crown of Saint Stephen and with it, I grant you the authority to rule over the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, under the watchful eye of the Most High and his prophets Aristotle and Christos, and with the duty to always watch over the inhabitants of the Kingdom, who place their trust in you.

Then, Adonnis concluded: Visegrády Zederikus, in the name of God and with the power vested in us by Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church, we crown you King of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia.

The Cardinal took a deep breath and continued:

Rise up King Visegrády Zederikus and reign in the name of God.

The King then stood up, at which point Adonnis turned to the audience and said:

Long live the King!

A bazilikában transzcendens csend volt. Érezni lehetett a szorongást és a várakozást minden résztvevőben.

Adonnis felemelte az utolsó ékszert: a királyi koronát. Aztán, miközben a Király fejére helyezte, így szólt: Ez Szent István koronája, és ezzel a koronával felruházlak téged, hogy uralkodj a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyság felett, a Magasságos és az ő prófétái, Arisztotelész és Chresztosz felügyelete alatt, és azzal a kötelességgel, hogy mindig vigyázz a Királyság lakosaira, akik beléd vetik bizalmukat.

Ezután Adonnis befejezvén: Visegrády Zederikus, Isten nevében és az Egyetemes és Római Arisztotelészi Szent Anyaszentegyház által ránk ruházott hatalommal megkoronázunk téged a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyság Királyává.

A bíboros vett egy mély lélegzetet, és folytatta:

Emelkedj fel Visegrády Zederikus Király, és uralkodj Isten nevében.

A király ekkor felállt, mire Adonnis a hallgatósághoz fordult és így szólt:

Éljen soká a király!

Tišina u bazilici bila je transcendentalna. Bilo je moguće osjetiti tjeskobu i očekivanje kod svakog sudionika.

Adonnis je podigao posljednji dragulj: kraljevsku krunu. Zatim, stavljajući ju je na kraljevu glavu, rekao je: Ovo je kruna svetog Stjepana i s njom ti dajem ovlast da vladaš Ujedinjenim Kraljevstvom Ugarske i Hrvatskom, pod budnim okom Svevišnjeg i njegovih proroka Aristotela i Krista, i s dužnošću da uvijek bdiju nad stanovnicima Kraljevstva, koji se uzdaju u tebe.

Zatim je Adonnis zaključio: Visegrády Zederikus, u ime Božje i sa moći koju nam je dala Sveta Majka Aristotelijanska, Sveopća i Rimska Crkva, krunimo te za Kralja Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Ugarske i Hrvatske.

Kardinal je duboko udahnuo i nastavio:

Ustani kralju Visegrády Zederikus i kraljuj u ime Božje.

Kralj je tada ustao, a Adonnis se okrenuo prema okupljenima i rekao:

Živio Kralj!

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 07, 2022 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Éljen soká a király!
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: