L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Abjuration and profession of faith - Elaena de Troy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Elaena.de.troy

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 22, 2022 1:37 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Abjuration and profession of faith - Elaena de Troy Répondre en citant

Citation:
Declaration of abjuration and profession of faith by Elaena Rochamboise de Troy

To His Holiness the Holy Father, Sixtus, successor principis apostolorum, summus pontifex Ecclesiae universalis, servus servorum Dei,
To the Congregation of the Holy Truth,
To all who read or are read to,

Greetings.

On this day I present myself to the world and to the community of the faithful, gathered in the Holy Aristotelian & Roman Church, with the most sincere intentions of reconciliation.
I am aware, today more than yesterday, of the error of my past actions, the heresy of my thoughts and my faults.
Today I wish to make atonement before the World and to return to the Light of the Most High by returning to the True Faith.

To all of you who read these sincere words, I wish to illustrate my wrongs so that others do not follow the same path that leads to lunar damnation :

I have sinned in anger and pride, giving up my soul to obscurity and distancing myself from the true Community of the faithful ; I have been guilty of participation and submission to a heretical Council which has flouted the Holy Scriptures and elected a false pope ; I organized myself this mockery at the request of a damned prince and pronounced with my own words the result of this infamous election which pretended to deliver the seat of the Holy Father to the imposture.

I believed more in this man than in the Church, eternal and absolute. I preferred to follow a man rather than the way of the Lord.

The late Emperor demanded that I organize the Council, assuring me that he would not hesitate to accuse of high treason those who would take the side of the Holy Father. Every step was dictated to me and I carried out every order given to me on a daily basis.

I sinned out of pride and greed and turned away from the true faith ; I gave in to the pressures of the late Emperor thinking, wrongly, that my obedience would earn me protection and rewards. I believed that I could benefit from imperial graces and improve my position, even if it meant betraying the Holy Roman Church and its prescriptions.

But conscious of my faults and aware of the coldness of the seal of exclusion ; aware that no largesse, no title and no material good can prevail over the salvation of the soul, I appeal to the forgiveness of the Sacred College as I have already appealed to the forgiveness of Christos.

I declare and acknowledge in front of all :

That there is no other prophet than Aristotle and Christos ;
That the symbiosis of their revelation constitutes the divine message, perfect and immutable and that their message is complementary and indispensable to the understanding of each other and the Aristotelian Faith ;
That the Holy Church was established by the Messiah Christos, the Second Prophet of the Creator, and that His Holiness the Pope, like Saint Titus, is His Venerable Successor, placed at the head of the Church by divine will and entrusted with representing God on earth as His Vicar ;
That the Holy Church was built with the Apostles, whose only successors are the bishops and cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church, as Christos had foreseen and willed it to be ;
That there is, by virtue of this apostolic succession, only one universal Aristotelian Church, the sole holder of the divine ministry for the promotion, diffusion and application of the divine will, that She is indivisible and that no other church can claim to be Aristotelian ;
That the Book of Virtues is the basis of the Aristotelian Dogma and of the holy doctrine of the Church; that the Dogma is incontestable, inalienable, indivisible and imperishable ;
That the salvation of souls can only be obtained by a virtuous life, as taught by the clergy, and by the intercession of the sacraments which they celebrate ;
That canon law is the holy law of the Aristotelian community and it is the product of the divine will, it orders and regulates the Holy Church and the community of the faithful according to the Dogma, and every Aristotelian must conform to it in order to conform to the virtues.

To have publicly acknowledged my errors and sins ;
To affirm that I am fully aware of their consequences ;
Reject all erroneous convictions of the past ;

Considering that I believe and profess my conviction in the Truth of Divine Revelation and in the Holy Church charged with its supervision and preservation :

I implore Divine Mercy for my past transgressions, and the Most Holy Inquisition and the whole Holy Church to examine my abjuration and my ardent wish, my inexhaustible thirst to be part of the Community of the Aristotelian Faithful and to find myself, now and forever, in a state of grace.

May the Most High henceforth guide my every step and grant me His mercy.

I further declare that during the period in which the Holy and Reverend Church and the Most Holy Inquisition will examine my request for pardon :

I shall wear neither jewellery nor ornaments ; I shall wear the cilice ; I shall carry no weapon ; and I shall eat only bread and drink only water.

Furthermore, I solemnly swear before the community of the faithful :

To have severed all ties with those who took part in this false Council of Bologna and fully and sincerely repudiate its past and future effects ;
To commit myself to the service of the Holy Church by continuing my studies and working for its eternal glory ;
To undertake a pilgrimage to the territories of the Aristotelian faith as soon as my convalescence in Bosnia is over.

May the Most High protect us from darkness.

Written in Rome, on the seventeenth day of December in the year of our Lord 1470.

Elaena Pauline Vittoria Rochamboise de Troy

Under the guidance of Her Eminence Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla,
Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Truth and benevolent guarantor of the conformity of the present declaration with dogma, doctrine, and canon law

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: