L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Unable to post

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 20, 2023 3:41 pm    Sujet du message: Unable to post Répondre en citant

Dear Admins,

I am unable to post in the The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland but I am able to post in all other national churches, for instance in the church of spain. But I tried them all and it works everywhere Smile

Is this on purpose? Because I am unable to find a group that is connected to this part of the National Church of ESI.

Thanks in advance for looking at this.
tpb Cinead

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 22, 2023 4:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We are in the same boat.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 02, 2023 12:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi !

Could you tell me exactly where can't you post, both, please ? I saw you posted something here recently.

About the groups, I see :
[AESI] British Consulate (modo)
[AESI] EA Vice Primate
[AESI] Episcopal Assembly
[AESI] Hall of Meeting
[AESI] High Inquisitor
[AESI]Anglophone church military

All lead by Adonnis.
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 02, 2023 8:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When we go to this part: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=312 we cannot make new topics and reply to messages. For example we cannot reply to this topic: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=10272&start=150 (where people ask for access).

I am member of almost all groups you mention, but they have to do with sub-forums within that initial part. And I can post in all of these.

The example you send was in one of the sub-forums there, and the group membership give me access there.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 04, 2023 10:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can confirm this as well, unable to post in the first link and able to post in the second link.

We should be and used to be able to post in http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=312 (and there where no groups in the past for this).

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 24, 2023 6:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can you post, now ?
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 24, 2023 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I can post there now but I am unable to edit my post. Can that be made possible as well (of course only my own post) Smile

Thanks {Ahaswerus} !!

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 24, 2023 9:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thanks a lot

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 25, 2023 12:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Are you now able to edit your (and only yours) posts ?
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 26, 2023 9:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great, well done and thank you so much! I can post and edit my own posts (because I make so many typo's).

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: