L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Conference with Cardinal Fenice

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm    Sujet du message: Conference with Cardinal Fenice Répondre en citant

The conference room of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj in winter Rome exudes a majestic and historic atmosphere. The walls are adorned with magnificent paintings and antique tapestries that reflect the rich history of the palace. The ceiling is ornately decorated and an imposing chandelier hangs in the centre of the room, diffusing the warm light throughout the room.

In the centre of the room is a magnificent conference table made of fine wood and decorated with intricate carvings. Antique writing utensils and documents lie on the table, emphasising the importance of the upcoming conference. Around the table are comfortable chairs with ornately crafted backrests, designed to provide comfort for the guests.

The room is warmed by a large fireplace in which a cosy fire crackles and provides a pleasant warmth. Large windows offer a view of the wintry garden of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, where the frost has lightly coated the vegetation, creating a calm and peaceful scene.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 31, 2024 12:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Demetrios the Greek was a well-known figure in ecclesiastical circles: everyone knew who he was, the secretary and familiar of Cardinal Fenice, an example of discretion, efficiency, organisation and absolute loyalty.
The cardinal trusted him in everything, and never had to fear repentance.
For this, all doors were open to him, and he enjoyed the esteem and respect of all.

He therefore presented himself at the Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj and had himself announced to Cardinal Kalixtus as the bearer of a gift and a missive from Cardinal Fenice.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blancastre

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 03, 2024 12:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On devrait baptiser ces moments là "la semaine de Saint Calixte", il s'agit d'une période de l'année où toute les initiatives du Cardinal Kalixtus sont copiés par ses homologues. Ainsi il pleut sur Rome tout un tas de secrétaires particuliers dont quelques gouttes étaient tombés sur le parvis du Palazzo Doria-Pamfilj, des noms aussi ruisselant que "Germain le Germain", "François le Français", "Paul de Pologne", "Romain de Rome" et à présent donc "Demetrios le Grec", en attendant la prochaine mode Blanco reçu le-dit "Demetrios".

Blanco était jaloux car Demetrios était plus jeune, plus grand et plus beau, on pouvait deviner a son teint qu'il était plus intelligent que lui, et que dire de son visage ? Comme si christos lui avait offert sa mâchoire pour qu'il ai un sourire divin. Un homme aussi parfait ne pouvait que servir la grande et magnifique Cardinale Fenice, qui dit-on, possède le miracle de faire pousser des melons plus gros les uns que les autres.

Il reçu la lettre, remercia chaleureusement le secrétaire pour les cadeaux qu'il fit déposer dans une salle par le chanoine de service, un jeune jésuite en stage d'appréciation auprès du Cardinal Kalixtus car non, le Cardinal n'avait pas seulement un secrétaire particulier mais tout un ministère a son service, du collège administratif au collège militaire en passant par un collège destiné aux offices et un autre collège aux devoirs de maison.
Ainsi le secrétaire particulier, le gouverneur militaire, le maître de maison et le maître des offices n'étaient qu'une élite qui entourée le Cardinal dans sa mission sacerdotale et apostolique composée d'une centaine de serviteur.
Comme les chevaliers de la table ronde entouraient le roi Arthur pour la quête du Graal, les hommes de Doria-Pamfilj avaient pour quête de servir le maître Kalixtus en l'entourant et le protégeant, avec dévouement, fidélité, discrétion et humilité.
Peu importe le passé de l'individu, entrer au service du Cardinal et avoir sa confiance était comme un nouveau baptême, une renaissance, une façon de voir le présent et l'avenir avec une nouvelle perspective, toujours dans l'idéal Aristotélicien mais avec l'opportunité supplémentaire d'écrire l'histoire avec un grand H

Thank you very much Brother Demetrios

La religion véritable est identique à la philosophie. La Révélation et la philosophie sont deux moyens différents d'atteindre une même vérité : Al Farabi
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 03, 2024 10:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

De rien, cher frère
répond Démétrios, en passant nonchalamment au français.

Dans la boîte se trouve une bouteille borgognotta de vin rouge rare des vignobles Torrigiani en Toscane. La lettre est, bien sûr, strictement personnelle, j'attendrai la réponse pour la porter au Cardinal Fenice.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 05, 2024 8:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus was surprised that Fenice wasn't there yet. Had she perhaps had an accident or fallen ill?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 07, 2024 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Dear Brother,

I hope to find you in good health.
I was very surprised by your invitation. Certainly visiting your residence is an interesting prospect, but since you want to talk about teaching, why not do it in the Congregation's headquarters? Is there anything more?

The bearer of this letter brings you a gift from me, a bottle of a special wine from Tuscany, produced in the Torrigiani vineyards. You will also notice the excellent quality of the bottle, which goes well with its contents.

My secretary Demetrios will await your reply.

Fraternally
Fenice
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 13, 2024 1:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus looked at the lines and admired the very beautiful bottle of wine, then smiled, reaching for the quill and jotting down a few lines.

Citation:
      Dear Sister,

Your messenger brought the excellent bottle of wine, whose appearance alone invites one to open it and enjoy it in pleasant surroundings and with pleasant conversation partners.

I wonder if this isn't calling out for the two of us. So, I would like to extend the invitation once again, so I don't have to drink the bottle of wine alone.

It's all an informal meeting, undoubtedly also about education, but there are musings that occupy my mind, and I would like to hear your opinion and expertise on them.

So, don't leave me alone with your beautiful bottle of wine. I would also like to talk to you about Genoa. I have a few personal questions that you, of all people I know, are most likely to answer.

I am enclosing a stained-glass window made by the glass painters who are designing a series of new motifs for San Giovanni dei Martiri. I believe you might also appreciate the motif. The Prophet Christos in the Hour of Truth. Perhaps you have a nice spot for it in the papal basilica or in your private chapel; I am sure it will bring you joy.

Hoping to welcome you soon to Doria-Pamphiji, I send you all my best regards.

He rang for his servants to transport the window in question. He sealed the letter and gave it to Demetrios for his mistress.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: