L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Register of baptisms for England, Scotland, and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38, 39, 40  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 23, 2009 6:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I deconess annamcshane of egremont Baptized Richard_1 on the 23rd December 1457

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 12, 2010 12:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I Deaconess Tressa McDermott baptized Reno of Winchester December 28th, 1457 in Sussex Inn. witnessed by Starsong & Zalinia of Canterbury.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 25, 2010 7:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Baptisims:

Spotacus - 6 January, 1458
Blainwolfe - 6 January, 1458

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Vidra

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 28, 2010 4:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

January 26th 1458

* Arwen0923
* Roby123
* Hyperneutrino

citizens of Beeston, County Palatine of Chester

also 20th June 1457 in Beeston hall

* Inka2

(idk is it the forum glitch or my wrecked browser at that time, but I looked for the post here and I didn't found it, anyway for the record the baptism had taken place and said time and place)
tressa

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 30, 2010 10:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On January 24, 1458 in the ice cold waters in the Glen, I Deaconess Tress McDermott re-affirmed the baptism of Jersey Rocket of Arundel and baptized his daughter Jesse Rocker (NPC).

Witnesses included Umberlee Norton, Gregarious, Trinity, Emrys Balintyne, Archduke Morgan-Balintyne, Sheikersmom Morgan, Aiine de Grey & United_we_Stand,

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 05, 2010 3:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i priestess of Egremont baptized Kelster Wallace (ig name Kelster)
in the church of egremont on the 4th Febuary 1458

witnesses are:

Hikenai, United_we_stand, Lilith_brithaus and Sassy_wallace_marius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 18, 2010 6:49 pm    Sujet du message: Whilst in Canterbury Répondre en citant

Whilst in Canterbury I had the unfathomable joy of baptizing many of the faithful who stood to witness each the others vows:

Aelan, Borag, Shroud98, Elliejune, Thomas_lynn_moore, Thalia, Rachel78, Aaike7

Done February 15-17, 1458.
stvasile

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 25, 2010 11:12 pm    Sujet du message: Barnstaple baptisms Répondre en citant

Since I became the Priest of Barnstaple, I browsed the scrolls of the Church and made a list of all who have been baptised here along the past years. I do not know if the previous priests and priestesses noted the baptised here, so I will give all their names, as well as the date they were written as baptised in the Barnstaple Church scrolls.

List of baptised Barnstaple citizens:

Thursday November 30, 1454 Rynsgald, Waytohell, AmystZoe, BlacX, DjCoolmec, Nogwa, Dishredir and Fabrizio are announced as baptised by Dishredir The Deacon.

Sun Dec 03, 1454 Rowan0907 and Chucknoris are announced as baptised by Dishredir The Deacon.List of baptised Barnstaple citizens

Thursday November 30, 1454 Rynsgald, Waytohell, AmystZoe, BlacX, DjCoolmec, Nogwa, Dishredir and Fabrizio are announced as baptised by Dishredir The Deacon.

Sun Dec 03, 1454 Rowan0907 and Chucknoris are announced as baptised by Dishredir The Deacon.

Monday February 05, 1455 Avago_Atdis, Bfp100 and Kylonaa are baptised by Lorudce The Priest

Tuesday June 19, 1455 Falcie, Dalriada, Mistyblue and Melora are baptised by Iulius_Catullus The Priest

Monday February 25, 1456 Faustua is baptised by Rowan0907 The Priestress

Sunday June 22, 1456 Stvasile is baptised at The Plymouth Church by Adec The Priest

Wednesday June 25, 1456 Ghostwriter Bouches du Rhone, Lady of the Oakes (formerly known as Ghowstwriter) is baptised by Stvasile the Priest.

Saturday June 28, 1456 Harus De'Lacroix (formerly known as Harus) and Major_Pain Xavier (formerly known as Major_Pain) are baptised by Stvasile The Priest.

Wednesday February 04, 1457 Jacobus "Jack" Matthias (formerly known as Jack_beer) and Catharina "Cathy" Willems (formerly known as Catharina_w) are baptised by Stvasile The Priest.

Tuesday October 06, 1457 Brother Havelock Richileau (formerly known as Richileau) is baptised by Stvasile The Priest.
tressa

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 02, 2010 3:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I Deaconess Tressa McDermott welcomed Prince Geoffrey "Viceroy" Mortimer to Jah's family through baptism in a private ceremony March 1, 1458. Witnessed by Cordelia McDermott & Droch McDermott.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 02, 2010 6:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I preistess Anna Hanley baptized Elizabeth_gold in the church of Egremont on the 27th febuary 1458

and deconess Hikenai baptized Kulles in the church of Egremont on the 27th febuary 1458

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 03, 2010 10:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 2nd March 1458, I baptized Deekay in the Ludlow Church.

Witness: Lordrichy (who was baptized by me on 2nd May 1457)

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 07, 2010 9:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Liam O'Donoghue, Priest of Loch Garman and Chaplain of the Morgan family, baptised today in Kirkoswald Chapel in the Glen;

Emrys_ambrose (godmother: Sarah_jane)
Raederlea (godmother: Shriekersmom)
Fredregar (godmother:Bluberri)

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
paullo

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Baptised yesterday, ATM:

Redbirdfan.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 22, 2010 4:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MrMint a écrit:
Baptism - Marlborough:

Jjom - 17 March, 1458

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 24, 2010 8:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

These have been posted in Forum 2. I am posting them here as well:

I baptized Falconfire at the Exeter Cathedral, Church of St. Thomas, on the 6th day of October in the year of our Lord 1457.

I baptized Crisje at the Exeter Cathedral, Church of St. Thomas, on the 6th day of October in the year of our Lord 1457.

I baptized Jakob at the Exeter Cathedral, Church of St. Thomas, on the 23rd day of March in the year of our Lord 1458.

I baptized Zenrel at the Exeter Cathedral, Church of St. Thomas, on the 23rd day of March in the year of our Lord 1458.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38, 39, 40  Suivante
Page 24 sur 40

Sauter vers: