L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

RP Indictment of a bishop

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lea_butterfly

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 19, 2014 7:10 pm    Sujet du message: RP Indictment of a bishop Répondre en citant

Someone told Lea she should wait here for a inquisitor for the talk. She had many documents as prove.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 20, 2014 12:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The chancellor entered the room and told Lea :

« - Welcome at the Roman inquisition. I'm Arnault d'Azayes, the chancellor. Can I help you ? »

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Lea_butterfly

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 21, 2014 8:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lea curtsied deeply when the Chancellor enters.

Sir, I have a little problem. A german Bishop did many fails again the faith and virtue. This Bishop has many jobs and titels, she mean she is the greatest, threatened and insulted people who have a other meaning of here. Special people with other religon. Sure the aristotelic faith is the true one only. But let me tell something of my home town. Do you know Susanetta? She is the greatest cardinal and bishop i ever seen. Ladysaphir thinks on more as one god and no one could convince her. Susanettes virtues and her act of magnanimity let Saphir as more as one time came to a in gratabus worship. I think you understand with more time we could rescue her soul. The bishop where i mean never tried such thinks and bloged every chance.
Where is the problem you would think, it is there, the people have fear for her and dont want say anythink. They have fear of consequenz if they say the trueness here without a letter or such thinks. You should know, the most one know her from the taverns, and there no one written somethink.

I hope you can follow my bad english.
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 22, 2014 12:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal was surprised by what heehawed but he didn't show it.

« - You are able to make a complain against every cleric, including the highest ones. I need the name of that priest and a list of witnesses. »

Lea_butterfly

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 22, 2014 6:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is the problem, they do not be witnesses, because they think they can be complain in germany for it. The most of them have no letter or other thinks, only there word. Can you give me a garantie for there witnesses, that no one can complain there for the words here, if this words are true?
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 22, 2014 6:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If they have fear they can write me directly and I will use their letters as anonymous witnesses. But they have to write me personally.

Lea_butterfly

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 25, 2014 10:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, thank you very much. If it is all ok i have 2 questions only.
Is it ok if we will become 2 month time to send you all letters? You must understand, the military operation "Fallen Angel" is over and the people are home now. They want some time by there familiy bevor they write you. Many of them can not really english, so i will help there, so it need time. If we have 2 month time it will be fine and you have all letters.
The second question is about the cannon low. Should we translate the parts from german to english or have we to use a ohter kind of the law? If you want a other kind, pls tell me where i found it.
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 25, 2014 11:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You can time all the time you want. The Canonic Law is translated in German for the main parts: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=128 (threads with [D] at the beginning).

Lea_butterfly

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 26, 2014 2:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, we will send you our letters. If we are finisch i want come back. If it is ok i will say buy now.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: