L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I do not understand
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2015 10:02 am    Sujet du message: I do not understand Répondre en citant

The old priest is in Rome for his duties and decides to knock at the door of the inquisition. He has a question that he doesn't seem to get an answer to and he ponders on how to proceed. He does hope that there are more people here to answer him than there are in his previous two places of education. One can only pray for the best, the old priest thinks to himself.Err, hello? I am Father Vanyar of Southampton and I have a question about the education of new inquisitors. And now, the waiting begins once again, the old priest thinks one of his many virtues.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2015 10:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Helped by his Turkish bodyguard, the blind cardinal himself welcomed the old English priest.

Greetings my brother. I am Arnault d'Azayes, the chancellor of this congregation. How can I help you ?

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2015 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old priest smiles, it is nice that the Chancellor himself takes time to help him in his quest. Your Eminence, I have started my education to become an Inquisitor. First I did that at Bruz, that was difficult because not many teachers are there. It was suggested by SE Statler to go to "Abbazia Fornovo". My education was slow and difficult, due to the language difference. I completed the first four classes and then they stopped. My professor, Franciscus_Bergoglio, is no longer there and I have no idea what is going on. I would like to continue my study in this field of expertise, but since August of last year I hear nothing anymore. (ooc: not even to In Game messages). My question is simple, is there a place where I can continue my education? Father Vanyar waits patiently for the Chancellor to answer him, hopefully positive with guidance for his education.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2015 10:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The blind chancellor smiled too.

Education is one of the biggest problems of my congregation. I'm used to say « was » but you prove I am wrong. I let every cardinal-inquisitor manage his geodogmatic zone, so I don't know precisely how work the seminar all around the world. I'm sure of two things: there is no English seminar because of the evident reasons you must know better than me; and one of the two French seminar is more active than every other inquisitorial seminar has ever been. But the lessons are all in French. If you feel ready to follow a French education, I'll explain you. But maybe would you like to finish it in Italian, language you're more used to? If so I can call my Italian cardinal-inquisitor, a very active and intelligent man…

Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2015 11:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Franciscus entered in Office having knew that his student ask some information about courses.

I apologize for my joining the discussion here now, but since a few months ago I was a professor of Brother Vanyar and above all I was the teacher both at Fornovo that especially in the Seminary (now closed) of Bruz (where I stay as Dean) I can only say that if I have an opportunity to restarting the lessons of Brother Vanyar in a French seminary, I will be happy to be able to pursue and complete his studies ... I know the past reason that take the Church to close the secondary Seminar in Bruz, in the Franciscan Order, but I think that to have an extra opportunity of teaching in the Convent of Bruz that is open to French, Italian and English speaking people, will be a great opportunity to all.

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
Jeanne_lefebvre

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 07, 2015 12:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jeanne, never to far from Arnault.

And if i could help to the translation of the french lessons to english, it could be great. We can also ask to San Loyats...Furthemore, we could open here, in Rome a international seminary for the inquisition...
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 13, 2015 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old priest is pleased to see with the many people here that want to help him in his education. For me it doesn't matter what language the education is in, for I am not English, not French and not Italian. All texts presented I ask Sir Google to translate and based upon his translations I try to answer to the best of my ability. Usually something gets lost in translation, but on my second chance I usually do well. Just ask my kind professor about this. So do point out to me where I can get educated and I shall go there as soon as possible. I spoke to his Eminence Statler about this as well and he said there where no English teachers and pointed me towards Bruz. Father Vanyar waits for his directions.

Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 13, 2015 4:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can follow you in Bruz. No problem!

OFF: Having came back from hospital today I can restart with lesson for Primary Seminary.
For Episcopal and Inquisitoria Procuratorat I need be authorised to teach somewhere or in Bruz if the Secondary Seminary will be reopened.

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 26, 2015 12:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(Sorry for the delay.)

Monsignor Bergoglio, if you have been teacher of brother Vanyar, it will be better if yo stay it, won't it? But the inquisitorial seminar in Bruz is not updated at all, and I closed it months ago. Now they are new lessons that Jeanne Lefebvre and I created according to the new law. They have been written in French and translated in Italian for the San-Dominic order, I think.

So here is my proposal. Mons. Bergoglio can teach Vanyar in Italian at the S. Dominic order that has the most up to date lessons. What do you think?

Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 27, 2015 12:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, for me no problem to follow and teach in San Domenico Abbey, if the Domincan Order give its authorisation to this as in past make the Cistercian Order for my abilitation in teaching inside the Fornovo's Abbey.

I'm at disposal!

Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 27, 2015 3:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can you see with this order, telling them that you have my support?

Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 27, 2015 5:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Surely, Your Eminence.

Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 28, 2015 10:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jeanne_lefebvre a écrit:

And if i could help to the translation of the french lessons to english, it could be great. We can also ask to San Loyats...Furthemore, we could open here, in Rome a international seminary for the inquisition...

An international seminary would be wonderful. This is a universal religion and the administration is here in Rome, after all. I am not even sure what other courses are available (after the primary course), asides from the course for the inquisition and the secondary higher course.

Is the reason why so much education is taught away from Rome because it helps the religious orders stay active?

((hrp: I really don't like having to sign up to unofficial RK sites to play this game))

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 30, 2015 12:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, here there are the authorisation!

Citation:

Con la presente
Noi, Madre Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia,
Cardinale Romano Elettore, Cancelliere della Congregazione degli Affari del Secolo, Arcivescovo di Genova, Vescovo di Albenga, Prefetto delle Chiese Rinascenti, Prefetto della Compagnia di Aristotele, Decano dell'Università Domenicana Santa Calandra, Gran Priore dell'Ordine di San Domenico,

accogliamo la richiesta di Monsignor Franciscus_bergoglio di poter entrare a far parte temporaneamente del corpo Insegnante del Seminario Santa Calandra di San Domenico, per impartire le lezioni dei corsi di Procuratorato.

Possa egli accogliere e seguire con spirito di paterna guida coloro che seguiranno i corsi, con l'aiuto dell'Altissimo e nel nome di San Domenico.

Scritto e redatto nel Monastero di San Domenico, giovedì XXIX giorno del mese di Gennaio dell'Anno Domini MCDLXIII.

If Brother Vanyar come to San Domenico I can star to follow him!

Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 30, 2015 8:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect monsignor! Again thank you.

Catriona Delacroix a écrit:
Jeanne_lefebvre a écrit:

An international seminary would be wonderful. This is a universal religion and the administration is here in Rome, after all. I am not even sure what other courses are available (after the primary course), asides from the course for the inquisition and the secondary higher course.

Is the reason why so much education is taught away from Rome because it helps the religious orders stay active?

((hrp: I really don't like having to sign up to unofficial RK sites to play this game))
I share your opinion. The seminar I build is on the forum II, the official forum. And the new province I hold has been transferred on the official forum too. But in the past it was impossible to do because the admins were not available to create forums.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: