L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Audience of the Hungarian Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Marke

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 27, 2015 6:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Florencee (previous name: Marke) enters the temple. Greets everyone with a smile, and she is waiting patiently for beginning of the trial.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 28, 2015 5:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rika bishop of Veszprém mother finally arrived after a long journey. Everyone is welcome, will take its place.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Melodia_pia_nissa

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 29, 2015 12:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nissa arrived soon after Mother Rika. She was a bit worried about being too late, but fortunately the trial hadn't started yet.

She greeted those who had already been present bowing slightly towards the Queen, Lord Twoflower and Father Dunpeal, then took her seat next to her Husband.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 03, 2015 1:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Having received a list of witnesses, Cat began to make the rounds to check off names to ensure all were present. There were still a number missing and she sent a note to update the cardinal on the current state of affairs.

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Arthur Blackbones

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 03, 2015 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was Sunday. The rain was falling, and wind blew gently. Our peaceful journey wasn't disturbed by anything, and we were walking in a normal speed. By that time we had been on our way for more than a week, and I hadn't been suspected anything. I don't know, how the courier caught up to us, because in that moment my thoughts weren't there to ask him about that unnecessary little question. Yes, that moment, when I held in my hands the letter... Poor guy. He barely couldn't tell what happened. He had been riding on his horse for days, and had slept in the saddle every night, for the purpose of catching up to us. I tried to get to know his hustles reason, but he was panting, and he just insisted on getting me look at the letter. Then I read it...

"Invitation to the court of the inquisition" that is which was writen on the paper. The first question which came to my mind was... "WHAT?!" then... "WHY?!". By that time we were already at the outskirt of the Serbian boundary preparing for the night, so we were already so far away form the Hungarian Kingdom that it was hard enought for me just to imagine the reasons why I had had to stand before the inquisition. Seeing the names my eyes widened. The Quen, the Duke, and the other nobles of the country, the royal bodyguard team... but obviously there were nothing incommon in them. I tride to figure out what I had done for summoning me to the trial, but I couldn't came up with anything, that's why I had the boy go back for me with my letter.

With what I addressed to the head of the hungarian church, to investigate what I had done against them. I had waited for the answer more than a week, but noone responded, then in the end an outsider gave me an explanation. Of course, the pieces started to fit, the connection between the summond people. All of us were there at the Queen's coronation, which fell apart. I even didn't remember the end of it because of the quiet hurry when I left the church. I didn't really have an other possibility, as we had to start our jouney, which had been promised me a big relief with a more peacefull future and a migration to Greece, and there wasn't such a long program planned before it like this had been. So I still standed confused in front of the fact that I had to go to Rome.

I would have arrived here sooner if I had left imediately from the Serbian Boundary to Rome, and then maybe I would have got answers to my questions earlier to my questions, but I wanted to see the greece empyre by all means.

Of course, our timeing was pretty bad, so we ended up in the middle of a war between the greeks and the turks, but most of our team made it through without a scratch. I haven't mooved a step still I got my permission to settle down in the country, and I bought my little house in the outskirt of Serres. But I didn't have more time to waste, that's why I decided to leave the land purchase to an other time, when I get back form Rome. So I set off as a greek citizens to travel to the city, which was certified as the biggest and the most beautiful one of the world in the middle of it. Of course I would have been happier if I had got here because of private goals and not because of some kind of lawsuit which I didn't really have business with, but i hardly waited to arrive in the city. My questions burnt me form inside, and I wanted answers to them as soon as possible, and I badly wanted to see the city as well.

I arrived. It is really as wonderful as they say, but I didn't have time for sightseeing. I immediately headed in the direction of trial, which I only found by a lot of inquiry. I sent a letter earlier with a boy about defense, but I never had been here before. Several people were already here, but I only knew a few of them. The Hungarian kingdom's Queen, whom I worked with several times in the matters of the country, and the duke. Because I didn't know who were the others, and I didn't want to insult them, I bowed before everyone while I was still in the door. My hart was pure, my conscience didn't hurt me, and I was aware that there couldn't be any kind of problem during the trial which can cause me any harm. It would have been unfair.

Would you destroy Something perfect in order to make it beautiful?
Arvid_Hunyadi

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 04, 2015 10:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arvid Hunyadi arrived soon after all.

OCC: How long will this takes? Wouldn't be it much simple if you make a simple questionarie and all will answer after you can make your own decision?

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 05, 2015 9:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Naght de Calme arrives to the Cathedral. Entering, he greets everyone and takes his seat.

A Magyar-Horvát Királyság Főhercege || A Magyar Királyság Hercege || Somogy és Veszprém vármegye Ura
Archduke of the Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia || The Prince of the Kingdom of Hungary || The Lord of county Somogy and Veszprém
JDan

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 06, 2015 10:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Szapolyai JDan arrived to the cathedral soon after Naght.
He entered the gates, greeted people gathered, and took a seat.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 07, 2015 7:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lucianne walked in a little nervous but felt reassured as she saw most of her family also in the trial.
Not wanting to disturb her father (Draken), she took a seat near her husband.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 09, 2015 4:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate arrived to the triall, greeting everybody who was present.

« Les paroles sincères ne sont pas élégantes ; les paroles élégantes ne sont pas sincères. »
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 11, 2015 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finally, everyone reached the Aristotle square. The blind cardinal got out of his silence:

« - By delegation of the Holy Father and the curia, I, Arnault d'Azayes, camerlengo and chancellor of the Inquisition, declare this trial open. As president I allow everyone to speak; pontificals guards will remind this rule to everyone if needed. Monsignor Delacroix will be my hands and eyes.

I call Dunpeal Godwin de Avis, personal counsel of the majority of the convoked people, to testimony. My first question would be: do you know why your clients have been convoked? »

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 12, 2015 1:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With quill sharpened, and a pile of blank parchment to hand, Catriona dipped the nib into a pot of ink and began to scribe the words spoken as a transcript of the trial.

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2015 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal stepped forward, smiled and replied to the camerlengo.

My brother in faith Arnault, I am not fully aware of the why this Inquisition trial has been opened. Indeed, the aristotelic people I am here to counsel are also not fully aware of the why they have been summoned here.

Can you please explain why this Inquisition trial has been open, what accusation falls upon these people I am here to guide?
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 19, 2015 9:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

« - I see », said the blind cardinal. « - So we will try to explain you. Maybe someone will be able to explain you. You can go back to your place. I now call Sava. »

He let the time Sava needed to take position.

« - Sava, you sent me a letter at the end of March. This letter made us open this audience. Do you remember what you wrote in this letter? »

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Sava

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 20, 2015 12:36 am    Sujet du message: Re: [RP] Inquisitorial trial for the Hungarian Church Répondre en citant

His Holiness Patriarch Sava gets up and goes forward.

- Your Eminence, My Brother, I remember every word. I expressed my concern because of the separation of the Church, and I stated that I only follow the Aristotelian faith.
I was also informed you the situation of the Hungarian Church. I told you that the Hungarian Church is dead. The former archbishop of Esztergom was inappropriate and she has lost her credibility before the people. The Hungarian faithful were very disappointed and many people have left the church. The situation now is much better. I have returned to my chair (Archdiocese of Esztergom), and I lead the church with strong hand on the way of salvation. I have a very difficult job because the situation was very bad, but with God's help we can do to bring the renewal of the Church.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 3 sur 7

Sauter vers: