L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Audience of the Hungarian Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 20, 2015 8:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The answers followed themselves quickly, what liked the inquisitor.

« - You're talking about the separation of the Church. Can you tell us when, how and why the Church separated?

You're saying you were appointed archbishop of Esztergom. Who appointed you, when and how was taken the decision? »

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Sava

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2015 12:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sava looks at the cardinal, and says:

- The church has been separated because of the hatred. More than two years ago I left the Church because of Rome. The Hungarian Church has always played a very important role in history, and has always been a prominent place. Unfortunately, the Curia has always looked at us as a small country in the Balkan, which is always wrong. But we are not a country in the Balkan! We are proud Hungarians! Rome completely drowned us and our rights are restricted. Then I decided to leave the Church because I do not give my name for the tyranny and hypocrisy. Unfortunately, it was a lot of politics in the Curia and the Cardinals were fighting against each other, instead they were each other's brothers. I was a cardinal, but I did not want to fight with my brothers, so I left Rome. After a few months of rest and prayer, I have returned, and again worked for the Church, but not for Rome. I disappointed a lot in Rome. My faith is fully aristotelian, but I could not identify with those people who were previously associates. I hope that now there are wise and prayerful cardinals in Rome.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2015 9:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

« - Aristotle told us the virtues of the friendship and the dialog among the different people and languages. Did you try to explain the problems to the cardinals before leaving the Church? If yes, what were their answers? If no, why?

And I still wait an answer for my previous question: You're saying you were appointed archbishop of Esztergom. Who appointed you, when and how was taken the decision? »

The blind cardinal hoped Cationa followed everything, but he was nearly sure of this.

Sava

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 24, 2015 10:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The patriarch looks at the cardinal and says:

- First of all, let me say something! We came here to Rome as a guest to our brothers and sisters. We did not come to a court hearing, but we came for a friendly chat. So please change the forum title (Inquisitorial trial for the Hungarian Church), and we can answer all of your questions and my brother.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 24, 2015 10:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The blind cardinal remained upset a few seconds.

« - Forum title? What do you mean? The forum of the Ancient Romans? I do not understand your point. Of course this is not a trial, just a simple audience. Please answer my questions. »

Citation:
OOC: It is done.

Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 27, 2015 1:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cat continued to make some notes, not really knowing what was going on, but as she only needed to record what was being said for now, she didn't let it worry her.

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 30, 2015 8:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After some minutes of silence, the blind cardinal said:

« - Could you answer my questions please? If you don't want to, tell it. »

Sava

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 01, 2015 5:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After thinking the patriarch says, :

- Thank you, Eminence! The mood in the room is much better. I answer your question as follows:
I'm told the problem several times. If you want, check out the archive of the Curia. There you can find everything. Unfortunately, I got a lot of blame, and the Cardinals were not with me. But that's the past.

The will of God, I became archbishop again my Brother.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 01, 2015 8:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cat noted the man's answer down, a little inward sigh. Had he not just said previously he would be happy to answer all questions if the terms of the hearing were clarified to one of an informal chat? And yet with that done, he then avoided answering, saying he had answered all questions in the past. Cat pondered the man. Perhaps he had forgotten the details which is why he referred to archives hoping to refresh his own memory, or perhaps he wanted to spin this out. She didn't know why people couldn't discuss things in a straight-forward way. She dipped the quill into the inkwell, ready for the next words spoken.

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 01, 2015 8:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The blind cardinal sighed.

« - I would like you to answer my questions with your own words. I read the archives of the curia, I want to hear your vision of the facts. Please telle me: did you try to explain the problems to the cardinals before leaving the Church? If yes, what were their answers? If no, why?

Then, I hear your answer to the second questions. So you say God appointed you bishop? You haven't been elected by men but chosen by God, is it right? »

Nane

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 02, 2015 8:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nane shakes his head and gently suppress a yawn.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 03, 2015 1:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sava is also a sigh.

- Of course, I tried to explain to them everything. They did not listen, so I decided to resign from my titles. Then they accepted my resignation, and after a short time they excommunicated me from the church.

I was elected as bishop and later archbishop by the Hungarian Episcopal Conference for many years ago. Later I became patriarch by the others patriarchs. And I became archbishop again by superiors, nobles and peoples of the Hungarian Kingdom.

I hope that everything is clear my Brother.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 03, 2015 6:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Iosephus yawn a little, this is really contagious.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 03, 2015 10:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arnault heard the assembly annoying itself but did not react.

« - Yes, now it is clear. I will have a last question. The facts we are talking about took place some years ago. From your resignation to now, you have been patriarch. Could you summarize us your action as Patriarch? First what you did to manage your Church; and then your relations with the Roman clerics. »

NReis

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 05, 2015 11:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Portuguese Cardinal was listening the audience with the Hungarian Church, to fully understand the situation. He was quite happy for seeing Dunpeal Godwin de Avis, an ancient and well-known member of Portuguese Church, retired a long ago. He made a fantastical job building the Portuguese Church, despite all the things that happened after.

When the audience started to yawn, NReis called two of her Deacons and instructed them to distribute coffee with some traditional pastries of Portugal, called Travesseiros de Sintra. The audience has been long and he was sure that everyone was hungry.

After the snack, NReis got up from his seat, and spoke directly to Brother Sava:

- Brother Sava, I'm pleased to meet you. Let me introduce myself: My name is NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho, and I'm one of the Suffragan Cardinals of Portugal, along with my Brother Palladio Monforte. As representatives of the Portuguese and Roman Church, we're here to hear the Hungarian population and their wills. Allow me to remember your words and ask you some questions - NReis unfolded a parchment when he was writing the things said on the audience and read the words of Brother Sava.

Sava a écrit:
More than two years ago I left the Church because of Rome. The Hungarian Church has always played a very important role in history, and has always been a prominent place. Unfortunately, the Curia has always looked at us as a small country in the Balkan, which is always wrong. But we are not a country in the Balkan! We are proud Hungarians! Rome completely drowned us and our rights are restricted.

After a pause on the speech, NReis proceeded:

- Brother Sava, after listening your words I got worried with this situation. Why did you say that the Curia always looked at you as a small Country? Why did you say that Rome drowned you and restricted your rights? And finally, do you want to unite again the Hungarian Church with Rome?
His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 4 sur 7

Sauter vers: