L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Audience of the Hungarian Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sava

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 11, 2015 10:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He listens to the Portuguese cardinal, and says to him:

- Dear Brother! Nice to met you. I heard a lot of good about the Portuguese Church.
Aristotle told us that we will always be friends. The church more than that. We are not just friends, but brothers and sisters we are. We became ordained to the sacred ministry. We are the holy priesthood. We are the mediator of God. If we who are brothers and sisters, we do not love each other, then how can we expect from the faithful to love each other? We must be united in love. The church is a church of love and not the dissensions. We are people, and therefore we are sinners. But Prophet Aristotle showed us the right way. We have to follow it. If we follow it, then we have to move on union again!

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 12, 2015 2:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

NReis smiled to Brother Sava and made a little bow in front of him.

- Brother Sava, this was a marvellous speech of love! However, you haven't answered by questions: Why did you say that the Curia always looked at you as a small Country? Why did you say that Rome drowned you and restricted your rights? And finally, do you want to unite again the Hungarian Church with Rome?
His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 12, 2015 5:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sava also bows in front of his brother, and he continues:

- Dear Brother! Let me answer your questions
I answer the first question first: the Hungarian Church has a great history. We were among the first who joined to Rome. When I became the first Archbishop, I was the third archbishop of Esztergom. The first archbishop of Esztergom was my grandfather, Cardinal Lior Asteras d'Ozora. I learned a lot from him. When the Balkan consistory was established by the Curia, they classified us there. We are in the heart of Europe, we are not Balkan country! My grandfather was the first Cardinal of this Consistory. He was very wise and helped each country. Many countries were in this Consistory. After that, it was established the Central and Eastern Europe Consistory which included the Balkan Consistory and some new counties. I was the first cardinal elector of this Consistory. It was a cultural mixed. The Hungarian Church is the largest and the oldest of them. In this Consistory it has many problems and we hadn't got same mother language. Whereas in this Consistory has many small countries, so they are always seen us as a small Balkanian country, whose opinion does not matter. After that I asked from the Curia, the Hungarian Church should be an autonomous church, thus acknowledging our work and the many historical traditions. But the Curia is completely rejected this idea. I was then very sad because I felt that they did not appreciate my work and offerings for the whole Church. for this reason I left the Church of Rome, and since then many years have passed. I think that I have not acted correctly. I have since repented and I prayed much that the church be re-united.
And finally, I would like to give a clear answer to your last question. I had not just talked about the love. I also spoke of the Church's unity. Hungarian Church would like to unite with Rome again, of course with some conditions. We must not commit mistakes of the past, but we have to learn from it and help each other.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 12, 2015 5:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the explanation, NReis proceeded:

- I have understood one of the problems - The Hungarian Consistory. But you spoke in plural, Brother Sava. Could you tell me the other conditions? If we don't understand the problem, we couldn't help you. But I must say that I don't see any problem with the existance of the Hungarian Consistory. For me this is ok.

- Besides that, could you explain me what is the Saint Hungarian Aristotelic Autocephalous Church? This is, what is the difference for the Saint Hungarian Aristotelic Church?

His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Sava

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 13, 2015 12:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Thank you Brother. I think so a Hungarian consistory would be really great.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper.

- It is a contract which records the status of Aristotelian autonomous churches. I think that's can sort out the relationship with Rome, and the unity of the church can be restored again.

Then he comes up to the Card. NReis and he gives him:

- It is the Portuguese version: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=43226
The answer for your last question: We are Hungarian Aristotelian Church. The autocephalous a legal term that means that we are independent.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 20, 2015 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you my brothers. Do other cardinals want to speak?

OOC: I'll be away until July 5th, so don't hesitate to post.

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
NReis

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 21, 2015 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Portuguese Cardinal had read the document that Brother Sava showed him and after a little time of reflexion, said:

- Dear Brother, I'm not sure if the the word "Autocephalous" has the same meaning for everyone, so I'll explain my point of view and I need you to say if you share my point of view, or not.

For what I understand, "Autocephalous" means that the Church has a certain degree of independance. In the Portuguese case, the Episcopal Assembly can nominate the (Arch)Bishops after a discussion of the applications of each one.
However, the Cardinals (and so the Pontifical Consistory) are nominated by the Curia and the Curia has the liberty to interrupt or even dismiss the members of the Episcopal Assembly (after a trial, obviously) if there is any proof of deviation. This is the Portuguese case.

So, I need you to tell me: Do you want the Hungarian Church to have the same model of the Portuguese Church? (Hungarian Episcopal Assembly and Hungarian Pontifical Consistory + same Canon Law + same Dogma + obedience to the Holy Curia)

If you want anything more, you should ask for it right now. I'm not certain if this is clear, but we all want to understand and to give the Hungarian Church the respect and the recognition it needs. So, it's time to "put the cards on the table". This is an agreement between the Roman Church and the Hungarian Church, and it has to be complied by both parts, until the end of times (or until a new treaty).

Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 26, 2015 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Dear Brother!

The Hungarian Church wants greater independence. The Curia does not know the Hungarian customs and traditions, and they do not want to know. The independence you're talking about, we've got it. The experience has shown that this is not enough. The contract that I have given you express what want the Hungarian Church. We have our own rituals, and some have their own canon law. This agreement gives us freedom in these. We became the patriarchal church, and we want to keep it within Rome.
I suggest to you that let's talk about this contract which I gave you, because it provides us the rights that recognizes the important role of the Hungarian church in Rome.

Our role is also important, because we are the border of East and West. Many Eastern Churches (Greek, Serbian, Irish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Albanian, ect.), there is no unity with Rome. We want to be a bridge between East and West.
We are members of the Eastern Churches as well. We are very well known in eastern traditions that differ from the West. The establishment of the Hungarian Consistory is very important because it gives an opportunity to start the dialogue between the Eastern Churches and Rome. However, this requires that the Roma should not be stubborn. The Eastern Churches huge churches rich in tradition and values. It is important that Rome not to want to control them, but recognize them as brother churches. Can you understand me Brother?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 30, 2015 8:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He drinking a sip of water before he speaks.

- Dear Sava,

What' Hungarian Church you talking about? Tell' us this Hungarian Church real name. Just the name, not the story from the Root or any idea, just your church's name, what you represent' here. The name Hungarian Church it is fake, because you are not member in the Hungarian Roman and Aristotelic Church; the only officially registered and approved Church in the territory of the Kingdom of Hungary.

-------
Almásy Eer Geloof [Eren] de Calme
Cardinal Deacon of CEEC
Archbishop of Esztergom
Dictator of the geese
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 14, 2015 5:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag watches the faces during the long silence. Everyone is waiting patiently for the answers but it is clear that this patience will not last too long. She sips her coffee and takes some notes.
Sava

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 14, 2015 8:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Hungarian "Cardinals" are trying to disturb him, but he remains completely calm and continues to wait for Card. NReis's reply.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 15, 2015 12:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The seminarian Evaisto approach.

- Sorry brothers and sisters, I'am here just to announce The Portuguese Cardinal, NReis, he will not answer anymore because we don't know where is he.

OOC: He deleted his account.
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 15, 2015 6:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

« - His Eminence Eren has the floor. »

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Eren
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 15, 2015 8:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Thank you, His Eminence.

He drinking a sip of water again.

- I think, my question is too sensitive theme. And I know why. You rename your Church to compare the existing the Hungarian Roman and Aristotelic Church; thus you can easily mislead the people. You do not use the autocephalous marker, just the 'Hungarian' and the 'Aristotelic'. Are you not ashamed of yourself for your actions?

He stretches out his arms.

- This man, who stands before us, the archbishop, the only bishop, the parish and the chapter in our capital city. He sacked several theologians, among them our Czech brothers also asked us for help.

Lowers his hands

- Sava, perhaps you want to deny what I said?

-------
Almásy Eer Geloof [Eren] de Calme
Cardinal Deacon of CEEC
Archbishop of Esztergom
Dictator of the geese
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 16, 2015 2:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Eminence Edoardo was following the debate, ready to know what Sava would have answered.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 5 sur 7

Sauter vers: