L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Office of the Prefect / Bureau du Préfet
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Prefecture for Aristotelian Teaching
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 10, 2015 5:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon is happy to hear the answer and respons:

I am happy to hear. And no doubt a lot of my colleagues will. Especially Decane and Cardinal Maddel when all current clerics will be fully accredited to be fully educated clerics even in the eyes of Rome and especially the CDF.

This in fact is a central aspect for him.

It will be a reward to the german education.
If that is achieved, a real good deed is done.

Why I am handling this project?

Well that is just a question of delegation. Cardinal and Decane Maddel has loads of tasks so he delegated the organisation of that project to me. And especially to take care of the details. But he made all final decisions. Especially regarding the final request that I gave to you.

Why it took so much time?

Well we came from a Situation were the church was going through a Shisma of the german church. Celibacy was one very important aspect that separated us. And the school system remained also very independent from Rome as a side aspect of the Shisma. As I understood...

Independent from that, we had the challenge of many changes in the leadership of the Seminar in the past 2 years. We even had a cleric that destroyed all documents! And left together with the former Decane. Without a direct successor. And no real Hand over.

Everything had to be rebuilt. Documents, Organisation. Everything!
Then Cardinal Maddel took over as Decane. He assured that a "Ausbildungsordnung" is created and brought it to become a statute in alignment with the german Bishop council.

Cardinal Ysabet and him brought in documents from other accredited Seminars. Esp. Saint-Benoit and Fornovo as mentioned. And they translated a lot. Cerca half of it. And restarted the teaching. Rodrigo_Manzanarez, at that time not yet a Bishop, and me offered our help too and Cardinal Maddel accepted. We translated cerca the other half. And I took care of most students after the "Ausbildungsordnung" became valid. Parallel I passed the Professor accreditation in Lyon.

And surely some time went by, that the request to Rome was sufficiently aligned.

Well, no short answer. But that should explain why it took some time.

He hopes the answer was satisfying. Though not that short, indeed.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
nono18

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 12, 2015 8:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the response Tallon, Nono was convinced by the merits of the request .

Very good.
So I 'll give you the document recognition.

He went to his desk and wrote a jet.

Citation:

Seminar recognition Aristotelian German, Ordensschule

Hereby, we, Nono, Deputy Prefect of teaching Aristotelian,
    Metropolitan Archbishop of Tours,
    Special Advisor to the Primate of France ,
    Lord of Fondettes ,

before the Most High, and in the sight of Aristotle , on behalf of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith

announce, after thorough study, recognition of Aristotelian German seminarOrdensschule the statutes of the Prefecture.

Furthermore , we recognize all diplomas issued by this seminar since its inception.

Pax et Bonum

Done at Rome on 12 June of the year 1463,

Citation:

Reconnaissance du séminaire Aristotélicien Allemand, Ordensschule

Par la présente, Nous, Nono, Vice-Préfet de l'enseignement Aristotélicien,
    Archevêque Métropolitain de Tours,
    Conseiller spécial de la Primat de France,
    Seigneur de Fondettes,

devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote, au nom de la Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foy,

annonçons, après étude approfondie, la reconnaissance du séminaire Aristotélicien Allemand, Ordensschule des statuts de la Préfecture.

De plus, nous reconnaissons l'ensemble des diplômes donnés par ce séminaire depuis sa création.

Pax et Bonum

Fait à Rome le 12 juin de l’an de grâce 1463

"Le DC ne vous commande pas d'aller aux toilettes. Pourtant, vous le faites." Rehael
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 12, 2015 9:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon hands are trembling a bit when he receives the documents.

He can't really believe it's done. But so it is. It's in his hands!

He tries to answer in French to Show his big respect. He hopes it wasn't too bad...

Je ne trouve pas aucun mot qui peut décrire mes sentiments.
Ce sera un signal très positif à tous les ecclésiastiques allemands.

J'exprime le mien Grâce à au nom de tous dont le travail est apprécié maintenant avec cette reconnaissance.

Si autrefois je peux aider de CDF, cela dit seulement.

Permettez-vous, nous divisons en commun un petit gobelet la liqueur de ma patrie Rothenburg ?

Il est fait des cerises. Et un unique gobelet ne devait être aucun péché, n'est pas?
nono18

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 12, 2015 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate smiled.

I only confirms your work. If I am to that office , it was good for this kind of work . You worked for the good of the Church and should you be grateful.

We can not say that you have done good work but this result , know that you are recognized and that your work is advancing a region.

I'm happy for Germany to this conclusion.

He willingly accepted the glass and clinked glasses with him with pleasure.

"Le DC ne vous commande pas d'aller aux toilettes. Pourtant, vous le faites." Rehael
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 14, 2015 6:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

They both taste and savor the Liquer. Tallon offers to the Vice Decan that he may keep the bottle as a present. Then he offers to shake hands and is preparing for departure:

Again I thank a lot for your time. And for granting the request.
So I will return to the german kingdom to spread the good news.
And continue the work at the school.
I am confident very soon we'll have our first diploma for a Professor.

God bless you

He would bow and then travel back.
Maximusdefrance

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 24, 2015 12:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour, je suis à nouveau plus présent, si vous avez besoins de moi en quoi que ce soit n'hésitez pas, j'ai etait très pris, le temps de prendre un peut la main dans ma nouvelle charge d’évêque, mes je suis a nouveau a vôtre disposition.

Veuillez excusée de n'avoir était pressent.

Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2015 1:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am being told that the cistercian abbeys have theology courses which are see as 'false' courses - only as equivalents of the pastoral maxima.

May I have a clear list of which seminaries offer theology diplomas which are accepted as 'true' theology courses. And if they offer to teach in english.

Thank you.

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
nono18

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2015 2:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good day ,

Seminars reconnuent by the prefecture is here :
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=30655

Quarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2015 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Every single cistercian abbeys? i'm the old rector of the italian Abbey of fornovo and we have a great seminary of teology.

Catriona Delacroix a écrit:
I am being told that the cistercian abbeys have theology courses which are see as 'false' courses - only as equivalents of the pastoral maxima.

May I have a clear list of which seminaries offer theology diplomas which are accepted as 'true' theology courses. And if they offer to teach in english.

Thank you.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2015 2:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I visited Fornovo and thought it very organised and good!

Perhaps you will let Gregy know this? Or you could join our conversation?

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=664352#664352

Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2015 3:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

nono18 a écrit:
Good day ,

Seminars reconnuent by the prefecture is here :
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=30655

Thank you!

Tallon

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 27, 2015 12:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon again visits the Bureau of the Vice Prefect to achieve that the new name of the german Seminar will find it's way in to the certificate:

Aristotelisches Deutschsprachiges Klerikerseminar: St Hildegard
nono18

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 27, 2015 2:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nono began to understand nothing .
He looked at the Cardinal Quarion and said:
Excuse me ?! The seminar provides a good license.
To date, we have a problem with the Hispanic and Portuguese courses only.
I never heard of a concern at home ... It is well recognized in our list at the reception * ?

He looked Tallon and said: I'm sorry but I do not understand your request ...

Tallon

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 28, 2015 1:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon looks a bit ashamed, for he didn't make his request clear enough. So he tries once more by showing a document and explains:

Here is the document you gave us.

I marked in red what we would like to have changed:

We would like to have "Aristotelisches Deutschsprachiges Klerikerseminar: St Hildegard" instead of "Ordensschule".

I hope that would be ok. Just a small detail, so I hope.

(You can see in the Forum that had been changed, too)

Citation:
Reconnaissance du séminaire Aristotélicien Allemand, Ordensschule

Par la présente, Nous, Nono, Vice-Préfet de l'enseignement Aristotélicien,
Archevêque Métropolitain de Tours,
Conseiller spécial de la Primat de France,
Seigneur de Fondettes,

devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote, au nom de la Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foy,

annonçons, après étude approfondie, la reconnaissance du séminaire Aristotélicien Allemand, Ordensschule des statuts de la Préfecture.

De plus, nous reconnaissons l'ensemble des diplômes donnés par ce séminaire depuis sa création.

Pax et Bonum

Fait à Rome le 12 juin de l’an de grâce 1463
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 24, 2015 11:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon waits
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Prefecture for Aristotelian Teaching Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Suivante
Page 7 sur 14

Sauter vers: