L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[CNA] Welcome at Convertendi Palace

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2020 6:54 pm    Sujet du message: [CNA] Welcome at Convertendi Palace Répondre en citant

Benvenuti a Palazzo Convertendi, la sede della Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato. Vi prego, lasciate il vostro nome e il motivo della visita all'addetto all'accoglienza e mettetevi comodi; presto verrete ricevuti.

Aristotele e Christos vi benedicano.

---

Welcome to Palazzo Convertendi, the seat of the Congregation for the New Apostolate. Please leave your name and the reason for your visit to the receptionist and make yourself comfortable; you will soon be received.

Aristotle and Christos bless you.

---

Bienvenue au Palazzo Convertendi, le siège de la Congrégation pour le Nouvel Apostolat. Veuillez laisser votre nom et la raison de votre visite à la réceptionniste et mettez-vous à l'aise ; vous serez bientôt reçus.

Aristote et Christos vous bénissent.

---

Willkommen im Palazzo Convertendi, dem Sitz der Kongregation für das Neue Apostolat. Bitte hinterlassen Sie Ihren Namen und den Grund Ihres Besuchs an der Rezeption und machen Sie es sich bequem; Sie werden bald empfangen.

Aristoteles und Christos segnen Sie.

---

Bienvenidos al Palacio Convertendi, la sede de la Congregación para el Nuevo Apostolado. Por favor, dejen su nombre y el motivo de su visita a la recepcionista y pónganse cómodos; pronto serán recibidos.

Aristóteles y Christos te bendicen.

---

Bem-vindo ao Palazzo Convertendi, a sede da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado. Por favor deixem o vosso nome e o motivo da vossa visita à recepcionista e fiquem à vontade; em breve serão recebidos.

Aristóteles e Christos abençoam-no.

---

Welkom in Palazzo Convertendi, het hoofdkwartier van de Congregatie voor het Nieuw-Apostolaat. Laat uw naam en de reden van uw bezoek achter bij de receptioniste en maak het u gemakkelijk; u zult spoedig worden ontvangen.

Aristoteles en Christos zegenen je.

---

Witamy w Palazzo Convertendi, siedzibie Kongregacji Nowego Apostolatu. Proszę zostawić swoje imię i nazwisko oraz powód wizyty w recepcji i czuć się komfortowo, wkrótce zostaną Państwo przyjęci.

Arystoteles i Christos pobłogosławią cię.

Cardinale-vescovo † Alto Commissario Apostolico Cancelliere della Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato † Primate del Santo Impero † Arcivescovo di Pisa e Trier † Governatore del Patrimonio di Tito † Marchese di Santa Marinella † Conte di Civitavecchia ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Constance Elyse DC

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2020 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A letter, some questions of why? Why me? How can I be of any use here? The only way to know is to go and see. At the entrance I show the invitation and smile quite gently to the young ladie there.

I'm Sister Constance, His Excellencie Arduino invited me for a meeting. Can you announce me please? You'r most welcome!

Wait and see. It's the only thing I can do now.

Comtesse Palatin de St-Jean de Latran - Diacre Permanent - Archidiacre de Clermont - Camérier Diocésain de Clermont - Diacre-Sacristain de Murat - Fourrier Major - etc.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2020 8:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As soon as the cardinal was informed he reached the reception in a hurry. He smiled at his guest and blessed her. Welcome, my dear daughter. Thank you for responding to my letter. Please follow me.

Cardinale-vescovo † Alto Commissario Apostolico Cancelliere della Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato † Primate del Santo Impero † Arcivescovo di Pisa e Trier † Governatore del Patrimonio di Tito † Marchese di Santa Marinella † Conte di Civitavecchia ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Attle

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 15, 2021 12:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Teodoro arrivò a Roma e cercò subito il posto che gli era stato indicato.

Buongiorno, sono qui su invito del Cardinale.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 16, 2021 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il Cardinale giunse non appena fu informato dell'arrivo di Attle. Lo salutò con gesto benedicente.

Salve, Attle, e benvenuto. Seguimi.

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 17, 2021 10:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My name is Pawcio and I have come from the Kingdom of Poland. I received an invitation from Cardinal Della Scala, so I came.
I sat down and waited to see what would happen.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2021 12:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When he was informed of Pawcio's arrival, the Cardinal went to welcome him.

Dearest, welcome. How was your journey? Do you bring me good news?

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2021 4:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency, thank you for your invitation. The road here has been quiet and the first signs of spring are already visible on the plains.
As for the news, I do not have very good one. I spent some time talking and I can see that people miss the care of Rome. And they resent this lack of care.
The work will have to start with restoring the sense that they are not living in a country at the end of the world, but are part of the Church.
maiu

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 26, 2021 3:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a long and difficult journey, Maiu enters, bows his head and greets:

- Peace be with you and be blessed honored participants!
I'm Maiu, Bishop of Slatina and parish priest of the city of Slatina from Principality of Wallachia. I'm here at the invitation of Mons. Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch and I'm looking forward to finding out why.

Saying this, Maiu retreats into a corner of the room and sits tired on a chair.
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 01, 2021 5:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He looked at his, exhausted of long travel, brother, whom he had so far known only through a letter, and said; Pax vobiscum dear brother Maiu, welcom to Rome, enternal city!

After hearing little presentation from Maiu, Augusto continued:

I assume you are a bishop and a priest only in In Gratebus* way of nature. So Im here to tell you that our Roman Aristotelian doctrine knows two ways of nature, I will better use pragments from canon law which says:

Citation:
"- Article 16a: The nature In Gratebus includes things that exist by the grace of the Creator. The correct abbreviation used in Canon Law is IG.

- Article 16b: The nature Res parendo brings together things that arise by themselves as a result of the Creation. The correct abbreviation used in Canon Law is RP."

For the Church, both natures of things are important, but we are here to gain knowledge of the RP nature of things and thus gain all the necessary qualifications for the correct spread of the faith.
In order to walk the path of the faithful and later the clergy, it is necessary to study some RP studies that are also conducted here in Rome.
It may sound confusing at first, but if you are interested, I would invite you to the chambers to explain in more detail and direct you in the right direction.

Bishop of Vrbovsko + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Legate for the Central and Eastern Europe
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: