L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Office of the Prefect / Bureau du Préfet
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Prefecture for Aristotelian Teaching
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nono18

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 03, 2015 8:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alors je viens.

"Le DC ne vous commande pas d'aller aux toilettes. Pourtant, vous le faites." Rehael
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alexandre Farnèse

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 03, 2015 11:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci mon frère
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 05, 2015 3:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull sourit en voyant tout se dérouler à merveille, notamment grâce à infaillible Nono

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 09, 2015 6:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour nous désirons rouvrir le séminaire de Sens, au vue des occupations énorme de Monseigneur Thimote il désirerait que j'en sois le doyen et le professeur.
Est ce possible? merci de votre réponse et de votre inspection de notre séminaire qui a fermé il y a peu.
nono18

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 09, 2015 10:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour Nastyna.

Conformément à l'annonce, il faut faire une visite du séminaire pour voir s'il peut être ouvert.
Puis-je venir?

"Le DC ne vous commande pas d'aller aux toilettes. Pourtant, vous le faites." Rehael
Nastyna

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 09, 2015 4:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour Monseigneur Nono oh oui venez avec grand plaisir
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 11, 2015 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon approaches the Bureau of the Vice Prefect. He is nervous for he feels that would be a big step. How would the reaction be?

So far he is optimistic it will be welcome in general. And maybe critisized in detail. May be not. Time will tell.

So he knocks at the prefects door and waits for response.

Citation:

Letter of recommendation

To the Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching,

We, His Wonderful Eminence Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau, Cardinal-Archbishop of Lyon, Vice-Chancellor of Congregation for Propagation of Faith, Primate of the Holy Roman Empire, First Francophone Cardinal Inquisitor, Pontifical Legist, Count of Orvieto,

Adress this letter to highly recommand the approval of the new courses of the German Cistercian Seminar Heilige Hildegard von Bingen. We have ourself participated to the elaboration of the new cursus, by helping our Brothers in Faith Rodrigo Manzanarez and Tallon to complete the lessons they had. They are now fully able to give more complete courses, which should be approved by the Prefecture, as they have been made with the lessons of the Seminar Saint Bynarr of Lyon for basis.
    We hope that this can be soon approved, so that the german clergy can be formed as they deserve it, and we want to thank Her Eminence Ysabet von Rubinstein-Kronburg, Brother Rodrigo Manzanarez and Brother Tallon for their total devotion and their great help for the improvement of aristotelian teaching in germany.

May the Almighty always guide you,

Made in Rome, this 20th day of January MCDLXIII.

Hiw Wonderful Eminence.

Citation:
Request for Accreditation of the german Seminar Heilige Hildegard
"Deutschsprachiges Klerikerseminar der heiligen aristotelischen Kirche"

Honoured Eminences, Chancellor, Prefect, dear brothers and sisters of the CDF and Prefecture for the Aristotelian Teaching,

we kindly request for your help to get the german cleric education back to light.
Currently we are in kind of a status only somehow being tolerated.
But we long to be fully accredited. We poured sweat and tears to build the foundation. And got a lot of help from our European brothers and sisters, that we are very thankful for.
Special thanks we send to His Wonderful Eminence Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau, Cardinal-Archbishop of Lyon, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation for Propagation of Faith,
Primate of Holy Roman Empire, First French Cardinal Inquisitor, Pontifical Legist, Count of Orvieto, in our quality of Professor of the Seminar Saint-Bynarr of Lyon.
Now we are finished and confident to request:

1) The "Décret sur la formation éthique et doctrinale des clercs et des laïcs de notre Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine" will be supplemented as follows:

Partie III : De la coordination des séminaires primaires

3. Les séminaires primaires reconnus par la Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi sont à cette date :
- le Séminaire Archidiocésain de Lyon
- le Séminaire Outreprovincial de Narbonne
- le Séminaire Archidiocésain de Sens
- le Séminaire Cistercien Saint Benoît
- Le Séminaire Archidiocésain de Trêves
- le Seminaire Cistercien "Saint Hildegard von Bingen"

2) All courses that clerics finished in the Seminar "Heilige Hildegard von Bingen" in the past are fully accredited.

We found the inquiry as follows:

1) For future priests and deacons we are teaching since several months 100% on basis of "Aristology" Version 3 from Seminaire Saint-Benoit.
For Beginner courses we teach on basis of the comparable course in Fornovo.
We were told all these courses are already fully accredited.
We simply directly translated into german and took full care, that contents and questions keep their original content and target course.
For professors we will teach 100% on basis of the course "Tullia", the professor course from Lyon with allowance from his Wonderful Eminence.
The professor course is held by Tallon von Engelsee, First Arq Deacon of Constance,
who got an official licentiate by His Wonderful Eminence in the Seminare of Lyon by succesfully passing the professor course "Tullia" there.
No question we secure, that all regulations from the statut are fully followed. So as we always will with direct regulations that will be given by the prefecture.

2) Every current cleric (that it still alive) that passed the education in the Seminar in the past showed and shows that he or her is sufficient capable of the Contents of the Holy book and the regularies.
Their work was and is the essential Basis for the Faith in the german kingdom. So we should reward them by accredeting them.
And not somehow let them feel, as they have been doing wrong work by not being suffiently educated.
Those who passed the seminaire in the near past (since beginning of 1463, started already end of 1462) were teached by Tallon as a fully accredited Professor who teached already fully on Basis of Point 1).

We hope that you could grant our request. In case anything more needs to be fulfilled we ask for your consultancy.

Created and sealed in Constance 11.05.1463

- First Arq Deacon of Constance
- Apostolic Diplomat for Augsburg
- Accredited Professor of Theology and Teacher at the german Hildegard Seminar
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2015 10:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon knocks again. If someone would recognize?
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 29, 2015 12:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon is taking the challenge of patience and sits down next to the door of the Vice-Prefect on a chair. He whistles a happy tune, that comes in his mind.
nono18

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 02, 2015 2:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nono was in the orchard where he had a long nap, exhausted by his round trips. He lives Tallon and greeted him.

Good day.
What can I do for you?

Tallon

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 03, 2015 11:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon rises from his chair as he recognizes Nono. He offers to shake hands and smiles. The he introcdues himself:

God with you,

I hope to have the pleasure to talk to the Vice Prefect?
May I introduce myself and my concern?

I am Tallon von Engelsee. Accredited Professor for Theology with diploma from Lyon. And Arq Deacon of Constance. In frame of these functions and with a lot of help from several Brothers and Sisters I organized that the German Seminar can apply to be fully accredited. Cardinal Maddel, Cardinal Ysabet, Cardinal Yut and Bishop Rodrigo_Manzanarez just to name a few. So I have brought two documents with me. That hopefully will bring us there. I would really appreciate when you have a look at it.

Tallon then hands over the documents he brought with him.

- Letter of recommendation
and
- Request for Accreditation of the german Seminar Heilige Hildegard

(see post 11th may please Smile)
nono18

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 06, 2015 2:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nono smiled and shook his hand .

Welcome .
I apologize for the wait time that has you parraitre long ... It's always the case when we have a project that wishes to be born.

Deputy Prefect read documents and resumed .

For so I understand you wish to open a German seminar in Cistercian ?
You only copied over , nothing changed, is that correct ?

For the organization , you will have a seminary dean for this branch ? If so, who ?
Do you have teachers that you 'll only manage the seminar?
Do you have ready local ? If so, where ?
Have you statutes translated into German, visible to all ?

Once all questions raised , I think we will validate very quickly.

Tallon

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 06, 2015 11:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon tries to answer the questions as best as he can:

Me and the german clercis are thankful you could take some time and I will try to answer the questions as best as I can:

The Seminar is existing since many years as a school for every diocese in the german kingdom. A communal Project. That's why it is the best to describe as a Cistercian. It just wasn't accredited so far. But that's what I am here for.

Yes, we only copied over as best as we could.

Cardinal Maddel, Arq Bishop of Constance is the Decane.
The current professors are Cardinal Maddel, Cardinal Ysabet and me.
Bishop Rodrigo_Manzanarez and Diözesanvikarin Feliciana are currently teached to become additional professors.

The location is here.

Tallon shows on a map.

Yes we have statutes. We call it "Ausbildungsordnung" that was defined by the german Bishop conference. It is visible for all.

The "Ausbildungsordnung" can be seen here

Tallon shows the "Ausbildungsordnung", thinks all over and then complements:

I hope this answers all questions. Please excuse me when I underline that getting the Seminar accredited is just one part of our request.

It is very important for all german clerics that all diplomas from the past are fullyapproved, too. You see a chance that also can be granted?

Tallon really hoped so, that was essential to overcome the "Shisma in education" as part of the once existing "Shisma of the german church".
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 10, 2015 4:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon again thinks all over. But so far he is certain, that he gave all necessary Input for what was questioned.

And he underlined the interest of all german clerics, that they are fully accredited. And for Decan and Cardinal Maddel this is even the central aspect of the request to the CDF.

In Tallons opinion and in many others all active german clerics deserve that accreditation for the past as to be full educated clerics.

Those who showed to be unsufficiently educated were always quickly critisized and if necessary punished. Combined with forcing them to learn right what they did as wrong.

Anyway, Tallon sweeps these thoughts aside and waits for a Response from Nono. Hopefully he will fully grant Tallons request.
nono18

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 10, 2015 4:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nono had listened human responses. He pondered and decided to release a paper and to write some words. He called a page and handed him the document. The latter went to Yut then came back with the answer, some hours later. Meanwhile, Nono discussed everything and nothing with his interlocutor.

In his reading, the Deputy Prefect smiled and doubts flew away.
He looked at the man still sitting in front of him and smiled.

I think your expectation and your work will be rewarded. It is with pleasure that I confirm your seminar today but also before .
Two questions though:
- Why is it you who you occupiez not the National Vice- Prefect ? I have not heard back from him about it ...
- Why wait that long to be recognized that the seminar ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Prefecture for Aristotelian Teaching Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Suivante
Page 6 sur 14

Sauter vers: