L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[FP] Topic deleted without Author Permission

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jonathan_O'neill

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2012 3:49 am    Sujet du message: [FP] Topic deleted without Author Permission Répondre en citant

I cannot find my previous topic (posted Sunday, 10 jun) in Aristote's Square called:

[IG]Complaint vs Card Heldor-Non-fulfilment Priest Ministry.

Someone deleted it without my permission.

Can you find who did it and santionate him/her?

Now i have opened a new one, hope will not deleted too.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Thank.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2012 12:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good morning,

The topic had been created twice and there was no point to it. The censure decided then to delete one.

I see you just created a new one, why do you need two topics ?

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=29993
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=29963

What's the point ? There are small differences, but one topic wouldn't be enough, or are they two different complaints ? (so far, the topic we deleted was exactly the same as the one we let).
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jonathan_O'neill

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2012 5:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi,

there are "small" differences between a complaint and the other one because the complaint form is the same.

It is obvious that if we have to use a specific form between one complaint and the other complaint there are no "big" differences.

Buf if you read the complaint you can discover that:

a) differences on subject: [IG]Complaint vs Card Heldor-Non-fulfilment Priest Ministry for the first one and [IG]Complaint vs Card Heldor-Collusion with Coccodema for the second one;

b) differences on Reasons: Non fulfilment of the priest ministry. for the first one and Collusion with Coccodema for the second one;

c) differences on Transcribed hearing evidence: On January the 5th, Father Heldor after my first application of dissolution of my priest vows, began the sacrament of confession, as evident from the statements in the Italic Ecumene. After two letters, Father Heldor disappeared without answering to my letters, and deserting during the performance of the sacrament, and failing in his priest ministry. for the first one and On March, the 5th i have exposed regular complaint against Cristina Cocca De'Giustiniani Pucci, Primate of the SRING, Metropolitan Archbishop of Pisa, Missus Inquisitionis, Monk and Prevost of the Cistercian Abbey of Fornovo, with the following charges: Simony, Denial and Misinterpretation of the pastoral nature as well as hierarchical of the role of Primate, abandonment and neglect of a member of the clergy.

To date no case has been opened or closed and that for the non fulfilment of the Cardinal Heldor, whom was competent for the case.

Otherwise if not, you should think about a collusion between Cardinal Heldor and the denounced, not to open the proceedings in court.
for the second one;

d) Appointing of Inquisitor: two different inquisitors have been appointed with two different forms of Inquisitor appointing.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2012 9:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can you explain what is [FP] or [IG] on the tittle please?

Because this topic is HRP and other RP and not IG at all

Answer to your mp in the evening

thx
Jonathan_O'neill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 14, 2012 1:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi,

FP is the way the italian forum rules call the HRP. It stay for threads "out of character", where is the player who is talking.

Citation:
E' definito come Fuori Dal Personaggio (FP) quando si parla di politica, frasi o terminologie del nostro tempo.

IG is the way the italian forum rules call the InGame threads. It stay for threads where is the character speaking but without using the RP writing form.

Citation:
IG - threads che concernono e coinvolgono materie del gioco InGame e le sue conseguenze (p.e una chiamata alle armi per impedire un'invasioen od una rivolta)

I have looked here but seems not to have rules about it, or i haven't seen them so i have decided to use the italians acronims for the tags. And i can see that IG acronim is a used tag in the forum so i thought they were right.

Anyway if there are some rules about the using of the tag, please tell me because i cannot find them.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 14, 2012 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thx for explain. Very Happy

For rules it's here

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=27672
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: