L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Register of weddings for England, Scotland, and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Oariana

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 15, 2008 8:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wedding:
Spuzzana Meroving and Graciebells.
Witnesses: Zywiec, Marche.
30th July, 1456
Dorchester

Officiant: Oariana Seldon

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 30, 2008 12:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Christopher Percy & Lady Faustua de Burgh were married today, 29 August 1456, at the Grimsby Frithelstock Abbey.

Officiant: Eraine
Witnesses: Shaundra, PaddytheScot
Banns | Ceremony

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rook

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 06, 2008 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On this day, Darien Balintyne and Sara Jane de Phoenix of Gloucester were wed in the Balintyne Family Estate.

I, Rook, Archdeacon of Bristol, performed the ceremony which was witnessed by Mommikerri and Silvermane (among others).

May Jah bless their union.

Bishop of the Diocese of Llanelwy - St. Asaph
Knight Luminary of The Order of Her Sacred Rose
Arazyal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 02, 2008 5:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The wedding of Widfara Wargrave and Numpty was preformed by myself on the 26th day of July 1456 in the town of Kendal. Witnesses were Ladysunshine and Enef.
Eraine

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 04, 2008 11:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sir Falcie Norton & Lady Snowlynx Marius were married today, 4 October 1456, at the Grimsby Frithelstock Abbey.

Officiant: Eraine
Witnesses: Gregarious, Chris Braveheart Stuart, Oariana, Baldar, Erestin Norton

Banns | Ceremony

Dernière édition par Eraine le Sam Oct 04, 2008 10:44 pm; édité 2 fois
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 04, 2008 1:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think this needs saying: There is a big difference between witnesses and guests.

The witness of a wedding must be a baptised Aristotelian in good standing, not under prohibition or certain penitences. The person must possess the capacity give sworn testimony at an administrative inquiry or legal trial of the church.

Since the so-called "Easter revisions" to the canon law, these persons (at least in regards to marriage) are limited to adult baptised Aristotelian Faithful. No other person can legally be recognised as witnesses.

Including non-legally allowable persons, without grave reason, as witnesses can be a serious offence. The discipline is appropriate to the errors, and the conscience and intentions of the persons involved. However such consequences as the invalidating of the wedding, the placing of the betrothed under penitent states, or possibly the defrocking of the officiant, may be possible.

Also it should be stated that heterodox and excommunicates ordinary should not be in attendance at an abbey and in the presence of a sacramental rite when it is being conducted. In fact an excommunicate should never, without grave reason, be allowed to set foot on the grounds of an abbey, or like religious community, without permission from the cardinal.
Eraine

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 04, 2008 10:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm not sure this is the appropriate place to respond to this, so forgive me if I am erring again.

First, I apologize for listing "guests" as "witnesses." I can see your point about that, and I'm happy to amend the record to include only baptized Aristotelians.

Secondly, I wasn't thrilled about the inclusion of certain of these individuals either, but I did not see how I could block their access. (OOC: it's a public forum, so I don't know how I can bar them from posting.) I'd be happy to receive instruction from the cardinals on this to prevent future errors.

If you feel punishment is warranted, please let me know. I'm human, and I make mistakes, and I'm willing to accept responsibility for them.

Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 06, 2008 11:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do not think discipline is needed in this case. It is the first instance, and in this case a minor issue due to the fact of the circumstances.

However we need to have the abbey treated with more reverence. Having anyone enter at will is not the way it should be. (Ooc: The IG coding would allow you to keep people out of an IG abbey. However the open forum here complicates that. I suppose you could have it be private or if possible read only for non-members and non-invited guests.) Perhaps a notice should be started before the ceremony begins to have it treated according to respectful norms.

I believe I should be the one to make an apology. I used stronger words then was necessary. In my case as a bishop, I rely on the marriage certificate as the basis of an investigation in cases of annulments or dissolutions of marriage. When the certificate has incorrect information, it makes the work more difficult then it has to be. I would have to interview all those persons listed as witnesses in litigious cases. That adds up to a lot of leg work mostly to dead ends if the witnesses were not really involved with the couple or did not even know them.

Thank you for modifying the record. It makes me feel much more at ease. I do ask you accept my apology for being so direct. I generally try to avoid that sort of approach.
Arial123

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2008 10:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On Saturday October 11th, Smom, once again after the death of Xandar Marius, has married. Her and Bradley de Stryke are now married. Here is the link: Morgan/De stryke Wedding - Bradley and Smom.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Arazyal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 25, 2008 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On Wednesday Oct 26, 1456 Sir Dickhatch and Ladysunshire of Kendal,were united in marriage. Witnesses were Widfara and Cmoon.
The ceremony was officiated by myself, Mother Arazyal
Rook

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 25, 2008 10:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On this day, Trisalene and Silvermane of Gloucester were wed in the London Commons Family Events area.

I. Rook, Missionary of Canterbury Province officiated the ceremony which was witnessed by Dylanlongbranch and Islandbabe.

Rook

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 12, 2008 7:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On this day, Tressa and JimTheBarbarian of Arundel were wed in the Glen.

I. Rook, Missionary of Canterbury Province officiated the ceremony which was witnessed by Tristiana & Scorebane McLairey.

thenoble1

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 06, 2008 11:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On Saturday Nov 22, 1456 Ladybeegood and Luja of Chard, Somerset were united in Marriage.
Arial123

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 08, 2008 12:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On Saturday December 6th, Bart O'Neill and Kenna Gillian Mortimer were Married.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 13, 2008 11:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

december 11 1456
married Wollongong and Hannah_Alicia in sevenoaks

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivante
Page 5 sur 12

Sauter vers: