L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP]Integration of Hungarian, Croatian & Swedish communi
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Vlahov

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2009 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vlahov was following Cigla's lead toward baptistery.
Usually he was feeling bold and brave enough to stand up and speak loudly, but today it was different.
Magnificence of this building and holiness of this moment left him dumbstruck and he was able just to whisper and to follow cardinal and Cigla.

He was half lucky half sad because he did not manage to introduce himself. He did feel his tongue moving and his jaw vibrating but somehow he did not manage to utter a word. Only familiar and safe part of this happening up till now was creed.
It was long time he felt so good and protected while he was reciting Aristotelian creed.
I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Mary and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.
Amen.

Thinking about that, and remembering his favorite angel Selaphiel, and words she spoke to him in a dream, he felt courage again.
“Just believe, and your destiny will be given to you.”
Believe, she said that night in his dream, and full of belief he was. Stay she said when he planned to leave the city, and who was he not to listen.

„ … Men believe that friends are the only sanctuary. ..“
Clear voice of Cardinal Dunpeal and his words bring Vlahov's attention from his daydreaming fully back to the baptistery.
He concentrated on the wise words feeling braver and more exhilarated with Cardinal’s every word.

When Cardinal asked does he accept rules of the church, he finaly found his strength to say from depth of his beleifs one bold:
"I do!"
Cigla
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2009 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do!
Lior_asteras
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2009 9:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do!
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2009 10:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal had a big smile and gave them the embrace. So good to see good, familiar faces here.

My dear brothers, you are now ours. You are baptized and it is confirmed in the Holy Church. Congratulations !

I wish now that our brothers join us for the ordination.

He turned to the relevant brothers and made a sign to come with him.

Please come a bit closer.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Lior_asteras
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2009 10:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lior_asteras is very close now...
Htgh0

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2009 11:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Htgh0 moves eagerly closer.
Vlahov

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2009 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Invigorated by cardinal’s kindness Vlahov felt some sort of lightness which just bring him closer to Dunpeal on a wings of a blessed moment.
Cigla
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2009 11:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cigla moves closer...
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2009 9:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal watching his brothers, so very close to him!, and trace the sign of the holy cross with holy oil on their foreheads.

By this sign my sons gets in you the gift of God, a gift you should share with all without restraint, that of Aristotelian friendship.

Here the light of God that will guide you on the correct path through the trials of life and you take away from the creature without a name.

This entry in the Aristotelian family is an important day, the vows that will follow will help guide you, as the shepherd, the faithful in the light of the Almighty.

For the wisdom of Aristotle and the love of Christos. Amen.

My sons, my friends, my brothers, we are gathered today to celebrate our God. Our celebration should not be only festive, but it must also be done in humility and reverence.

Yes, my children, Our God is a token of our love for our neighbor.
It is through our faith that we can forget the hurtful words
It is through our faith we convince non-believers to come and pray with our God, our creator.

Amen

He stopped a moment, then continued :

Beloved son, before being ordained/confirmed a priest, you should declare to the assembly you receive this charge. Would you be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wisdom from Aristotle?

--------
Reply:

Code:
[b]I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.[/b]

Dernière édition par Dunpeal le Mar Juil 07, 2009 9:59 am; édité 1 fois
Htgh0

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2009 9:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.
Vlahov

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2009 10:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.
Lior_asteras
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2009 10:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cigla
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2009 4:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2009 6:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brothers you're now Aristotelian priests, pass the light and wisdom around you.

Dunpeal then gave them to the new priests the insignia of their function

Here are your seal

and the medal that symbolizes your function and which you should use proudly

Dunpeal gave them a warm hug.

Congratulations my brothers !

With that, he joined the altar which had been prepared a few bottles of wine and bread Mass crisp.

Now we will conclude this ceremony by a communion of friendship by celebrating the Eucharist.

-----------------
now you need to thank and don't be so close to Dunpeal!!
Lior_asteras
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 08, 2009 11:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank You, Your Eminence!

Lior_asteras steps aside.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: