L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[OOC] looking for someone responsible for new churches

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 09, 2013 4:33 pm    Sujet du message: [OOC] looking for someone responsible for new churches Répondre en citant

Hello all, sorry for OOC topic.

is there anybody who really KNOWS, who is responsible for new churches and CAN ask admins to appoint new IG parish priest in parishes, that are not part of any IG diocese?

I wrote many mails from the beginning of December and still cannot target the right person...

(and am too tired to role play it again and again...)
Vice-Prefect of Vomitarium
----------------------------
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 09, 2013 11:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

il semble qu'aucune nomination IG n'ait été faite par les admins depuis quelques temps, quelque soit le pays...

It seems that no IG nomination was done by admins for some times now, whatever the country...
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 10, 2013 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello LJD Puper, as I said you, there is NO Plenipotentiary of the New Churches at the moment. Fenice, my character, is the Prefect, the number 2, so she is at this moment the highest person in charge, except the Cardinal of the Congregation, of course.
Fenice spoke to the Cardinal of the Congregation about your request and your problem. I said I would have done this and I did this.
As Latan said

Citation:
It seems that no IG nomination was done by admins for some times now, whatever the country...

I am going to try to ask for a new, different nomination before yours. If things will go on, I will ask for you too.

I hope my response is good for you

LJD Fenice

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lady Fenice, on the December 3rd I wrote you message to ask admins to make the change and You answered me that i have to ask my IG bishop. When I wrote you that we have no bishop IG and that it is you who must ask admins, I received NO answer.

That is the reason why I´m trying to search for someone, who can do it.

I have also never recieved any information about non-existency of plenipotentiary prelate. Last time you communicated with us Koolike was still in that office.
Vice-Prefect of Vomitarium
----------------------------
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 10, 2013 9:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah, I wrote you again after that message but then you didn't receive my pm. Well, nobody's fault, a technical problem (sometimes it occurs).

Koolike resigned and we are waiting for a new Plenipotentiary; in the meantime Fenice is the number 2 and I asked to the Cardinal of the Congregation if I can work on these things.
He has given his ok and so I am going to ask for new IG appointments and creation of cathedrals and so on.

Fenice is a hard worker Wink

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 10, 2013 1:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Chiedo qui perchè sono giorni che ricevo PM a sprazzi, alcuni nn mi arrivano,
Fenice sapresti spiegarmi meglio cosa sta accadendo, anche dalla Francia mi sono giunte notizie interessanti, ma vorrei chiedere a te che sicuramente sei molto più informata di me.

Ti ringrazio per la pazienza
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hey jd puper , keep courage one is all in this situation but as soon as the new cardinal is named all goes more quickly

the administrators will make new cathedral this year, one crosses the fingers Wink

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 18, 2013 12:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello jd Puper, I wrote you a pm two days ago... haven't you received it?
We have the new Plenipotentiary, his name is Egal (Cardinal Egal); he is going to ask for your appointment.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: