L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Letter to the Curia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Curie Romaine – Curia Romana – Roman Curie
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
casiopea

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 17, 2014 12:32 am    Sujet du message: Letter to the Curia Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dear Eminences:

I write you as Primate of the Hispanic Church to show my disagreement for the Lisandross nomination as Cardinal.
I am very sad. He is a hated person in AEH and in Hispanic Kindoms. He has been going for many charges, but he has don´t anything.
He has been in two diferent dioceses in a few time and he is only interested in grown and to tread to the others in the church. He was in Segovia (5-11-1460) only the necesary time to go to the Archdiocese of Tarragona. The Segovian Aristotelics are very disappointed with him.
When he was in Tarragona he resigned for go to Archdiocese of Valencia. AEH decided to put in Valencia somebody who work hard and love to his believers, Lujuria.

Meanwhile one person show us a letter signed for Lisandross as "Valencia Arzbishop" (charge which he never had) and other people acussing to Monseñor Ignius and me to promove the heretic workship. Lisandross and Nicolino, the promoters of this letter used falses signatures.
You can speak with many signers and they tell you.

He has denounced to Ignius and to me accusing us of false crimes. Just now we are submitted both to a judgment that was promoted by him to harm our image in Rome.
We have been working hard for many years for the aristotelic church. This is our sin.

At this moment I am Bishop of Lérida (since 27-11-1460), Primate of the Episcopal Hispanic Assembly, the Missus Inquisitionis for Hispanic Church, the Dean in Seminary Fray Tanys, the Vicearquiexorcist, and the only exorcist for the Hispanic Kindoms, teacher in the Exorcistis Seminary, Viceprefect of the education for Spanish Kindoms, I have been working with Monsignor Ignius as translator in Cecus... I am in the Aristotelic church the same time as Lisandross, but I love my Aristotelic believers, not the charges.

I can sleep very quiet all the nights. My hands are clean.

Now the nomination has caused the resignation of Ferrante, a very good Aristotelic and I think many other people has going to leave this charges in the next days.

Sincerely I am defrauded with you. I though the ascents in the church was based in the hard work and in a irreproachable way of life, but my eyes are seen another thing.

Signed in Zaragoza, the sixteen day of February in MCDLXII.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Curie Romaine – Curia Romana – Roman Curie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: