L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[IT] Realizzazione Blasoni e sigilli ( leggere 1 post)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 105, 106, 107  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rozenn

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 27, 2014 10:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Father Fuego, your new CoA is done !

-And Mgr Stex, your seals. I have chosen another bee for seals, to see stripes on its back !

She strikes on her list and add other names, for after. Soooo much work.
Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 27, 2014 10:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect !!
Thank you very much and good luck.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 31, 2014 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect .
Thank you so much and i'm waiting for seals.
See you soon.
Rozenn

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 01, 2014 2:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Scratchs her head and :

-But... You already have seals, no ? I don't have to change it. Seals aren't modifiables when they have been created. Smile
Fuego2806

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 06, 2014 11:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Citation:
Aggiornamento blasone:

1, nome IG esatto: Fuego2806
2, nome RP e titolo(li), di nobiltà eventuale(li),: S.E. Monsignor Francesco Ivan Dragone Nero
3, funzioni precise in seno all'EA + Collegamento(ti), verso la nomina(ne), :

1) Monaco Cistercense dell'Abbazia di Fornovo, 2) Presbitero di Tagliacozzo, 3) Procuratore Ecclesiastico per l'Arcidiocesi di Roma, 4) Nunzio Apostolico per la Provincia degli Abruzzi, 5) Segretario del Concistoro Cardinalizio italofono

Missus Inquisitionis

[quote="Arnault d'Azayes"]
Citation:

Fiat justicia pereat mundus
    Nomina di un inquisitore

Noi, S. Em. Arnault d'Azayes, marchese d'Ancona, cardinale elettore romano, parroco di Saint Ripolin des Anges, arcidiacono di Roma, arcivescovo di Bourges, primate francese, giurista pontificio, segretario del cardinale Cyril Kad d'Azayes,
    In qualità di cancelliere della Congregazione dell'Inquisizione,

Abbiamo deciso e ordinato e, con il nostro presente e perpetuo decreto finale, dichiariamo e annunciamo la nomina di mons. Francesco Ivan Dragone Nero detto "Fuego2806" a inquistore.

In fede, affinché sia cosa stabile e ferma per sempre, mettiamo il nostro sigillo a questo documento, fatto e sigillato a Roma il quinto giorno di novembre dell'anno MCDLXII, sotto il pontificato di S.S. Innocenzo VIII.
---------------------------------
Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/817994CSIentete.png[/img]

[color=darkred][b][i][size=20]Fiat justicia pereat mundus[/size][/i]
[size=16]Nomina di un inquisitore[/size][/b][/color]

[color=black][b]Noi, S. Em. Arnault d'Azayes, marchese d'Ancona, cardinale elettore romano, parroco di Saint Ripolin des Anges, arcidiacono di Roma, arcivescovo di Bourges, primate francese, giurista pontificio, segretario del cardinale Cyril Kad d'Azayes,
In qualità di cancelliere della Congregazione dell'Inquisizione,[/b]

[list]
Abbiamo deciso e ordinato e, con il nostro presente e perpetuo decreto finale, dichiariamo e annunciamo la nomina di [b]mons. Francesco Ivan Dragone Nero detto "Fuego2806"[/b] a inquistore. [/list]

In fede, affinché sia cosa stabile e ferma per sempre, mettiamo il nostro sigillo a questo documento, fatto e sigillato a Roma il quinto giorno di novembre dell'anno MCDLXII, sotto il pontificato di S.S. Innocenzo  VIII.[/color][/list][/quote][color=transparent]---------------------------------[/color][img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/217370LdSor.png[/img]

Endymion

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 09, 2014 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
In Esecuzione :
- Aster_x (blasone + sello)
- Pamelita (sello)
- Malin (sello)

To Aster_x,
Mgr, are you sure you don't want a motto under your caot of arms ? Here you have it without motto, but I can easily add one.
About your seal now, don't you prefer a symbol on it rather than your personal coat of arms ? As example you have Stex's one or Tacuma's one.

To Pamelita,
About your seal, I have the same question as for Mgr Aster, don't you prefer a symbol ?

To Malin,
ABout your seal, idem as the other, don't you prefer a symbol ?

And to Fuego2806,

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 10, 2014 4:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion a écrit:

To Aster_x,
Mgr, are you sure you don't want a motto under your caot of arms ? Here you have it without motto, but I can easily add one.
About your seal now, don't you prefer a symbol on it rather than your personal coat of arms ? As example you have Stex's one or Tacuma's one.

For the motto you could put: "gutta cavat lapidem."

I was wondering if it was possible to preserve the shape of the shield as always, about 5 years, I always had the shield tip and square does not convince me, but also for sentimental reasons. It would be very important to me to keep the old form of the shield.

For seals you can use this lion's head
http://oi57.tinypic.com/dpfi0z.jpg
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 10, 2014 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ringrazio infinitamente per il lavoro svolto, mi piace moltissimo ma avevo chiesto di farlo Rosso e oro come i colori del mio casato è possibile cambiarlo ?

Citation:
Se non possedete di blasone:
4, i vostri colori preferiti,: rosso e oro
5, le figure araldiche, animali o, a difetto, valori che vi sono care,: Gatto Piuma, rosa e cuore alato

Nei sigilli mi piacebbe venisse messo il cuore alato ..

Thank you very much for the work. I love it, but I was asked to do Red and Goldas the colors of my family.

It is possible to change it?

Citation:
Se non possedete di blasone:
4, i vostri colori preferiti,: rosso e oro
5, le figure araldiche, animali o, a difetto, valori che vi sono care,: Gatto Piuma, rosa e cuore alato

I would like to put in the seals were the winged heart ..

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 14, 2014 6:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[quote="Endymion"]
Citation:
In Esecuzione :
- Pamelita (blasone)
- Malin (sello)

To Aster_x,
Mgr, unfortunately this is not possible, we must respect the rules of heraldry of kingdoms and the shape of the shield is the one I made you. But maybe you can ask to heralds of your kingdom if you can wear a coat of arms with the shape you ask me, and if yes I will update what I done to you.

To Pamelita,
I have your seal, but about your coat of arms I don't understand something. Is this one your personal coat of arms ? If not, what is it ?

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 15, 2014 12:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Salve, vorrei che fosse realizzato il mio blasone personale, tenendo conto che sono già Conte di Bereguardo e Barone della Valsassina,Cavaliere dell'Ordine di San Samot e Apostoli, e ora anche Visconte di San Giustino.

Questo è il blasone della Viscontea di San Giustino:

Questo è il mio attuale blasone personale:

Volevo domandare se per caso è possibile aggiungere dei sostegni laterali al blasone..grazie mille..

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 15, 2014 8:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion a écrit:

To Aster_x,
Mgr, unfortunately this is not possible, we must respect the rules of heraldry of kingdoms and the shape of the shield is the one I made you. But maybe you can ask to heralds of your kingdom if you can wear a coat of arms with the shape you ask me, and if yes I will update what I done to you.

Thank you for the work done, if there is a chance you'll know
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 15, 2014 11:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
To Pamelita,
I have your seal, but about your coat of arms I don't understand something. Is this one your personal coat of arms ? If not, what is it ?

What you see is the coat of arms they had done to me .. Imperial heraldry
I liked it and I would have passed as an example of how I would like it made my coat of arms ..

but the colors of my family are red and gold I wish my coat of arms was red and gold

Citation:

The coat of arms that you made for me is fine, but I wish they had changed the colors.
you can make it in red and gold?

Thank you so much for the seals !! They are beautiful !!

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 17, 2014 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Per i sigilli, fate voi Padre è lo stesso!!

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 18, 2014 5:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
In Esecuzione :
- Pamelita (blasone)
- Malin (sello)
- UmbertoII (blasone)

To Pamelita,
Ok, so you wish I replace blue by red and white by yellow ?
If I do that it's definitive, and I will remove the familial shield of the center.

To Umberto,
Can you give me the coat of arms of Bereguardo y Valsassina alone and in big size ? And the collar too ?
And by "sostegni laterali" you mean the red/yellow/blue/white lambrequins ?

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 19, 2014 11:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion a écrit:
Citation:
In Esecuzione :
- Pamelita (blasone)
- Malin (sello)
- UmbertoII (blasone)

To Pamelita,
Ok, so you wish I replace blue by red and white by yellow ?
If I do that it's definitive, and I will remove the familial shield of the center.

To Umberto,
Can you give me the coat of arms of Bereguardo y Valsassina alone and in big size ? And the collar too ?
And by "sostegni laterali" you mean the red/yellow/blue/white lambrequins ?

well, i have to find them, but that's all right, i can do it.
for, "sostegni laterali" yes i mean the lambrequins or if it's possible some araldic figures at the sides of the blason.
well, the collar i think it's in the room of the "Order of San Samot et Apostoli" were actually i don't have access, because my original account "Umberto_ii" isn't disponible anymore for some problems with this forum (tecnical problems with e-mail).
anyway, wait a wile, and suspend my request here, because i posted the same request to the imperial italian araldic, and i want to understand if they can relize my blason or not. i need only to add the new arms of the Viscounty of San Giustino.
Thank you..
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 105, 106, 107  Suivante
Page 22 sur 107

Sauter vers: