L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP/IG] An heresy far from the east
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 13, 2014 7:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We are in a really complicated situation. As you can see, now the conditions are good, because I am the Hungarian Duke. But we will only have one person in charge of inquisitional issues, and also, we have some death issues in Croatia. On the other hand heresity is growing, because Sava recruiting members not only from our kingdom but from Serbia. Also, we have a political party who are following him and who are using illegal solutions to get the power. Now we were lucky, and with another political party we could get the majority. But it's not sure that we will be that lucky next time. Based on the fact that last time they wanted to change the concordat to the favour of Sava, and they like conceptional trials to liquidate their rivals, we really need help from Rome to backup us. First step would be the nomination of Kiscsillag, but also we would like some changes in the personnel also (on croatian area) - about what I already contacted H.Em Egal. And we need every wise advice.

Bishop of Pécs
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 13, 2014 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By now sister is an inquisitor. Here is the official act, you can translate it in Hungarian if you wish. What do you mean by this?
Renegade a écrit:
also we would like some changes in the personnel also (on croatian area) - about what I already contacted H.Em Egal. And we need every wise advice.
I'm ready to help you but I really don't know well the situation.

Citation:

Fiat justicia pereat mundus
    Nomination of a missus inquisitionis

We, monsignor Arnault d'Azayes, Roman Elector cardinal from the parish of Saint-Ripolin of the Angels, Archbishop of Arles, First French Vice-primate, French vice-primate of the SRING, Pontifical legist, Chancelor of Cyril Kad cardinal d'Azayes,
    In our quality of vice-chancellor of the congregation of the Holy Inquisition,

Have judged and ordered, and with this perpetual and definitive, we say, edict, judge and order the nomination of sister Kiscsillag as missa inquisitionis.

To make this stable and sure forever, we have decided to put our seal to this announce by us done and given in Rome the thirteenth day of May of the Horacian year MCDLXII, under the pontificate of HH Innocent VIII.
---------------------------------

Citation:

Fiat justicia pereat mundus
    Nomination d'un missus

Nous, Son Éminence Arnault d'Azayes, Marquis d'Ancône, Cardinal romain électeur de la paroisse de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Archevêque d'Arles, Vice-primat francophone du SRING, Premier vice-primat français, Confesseur du roi de France, Légiste pontifical, Chancelier de Cyril Kad cardinal d'Azayes,
    En notre qualité de Vice-chancelier de la congrégation de l'Inquisition,

Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et ordonnons la nomination de sœur Kiscsillag à la charge de missa inquisitionis.

En foi de quoi, afin que ce soit chose stable et ferme à toujours, nous avons fait mettre et apposer notre sceau à cette présente annonce par nous faite et passée et donnée à Rome le treizième jour du mois de mai de l'an d'Horace MCDLXII, sous le pontificat de SS Innocent VIII.
---------------------------------

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 13, 2014 9:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you My Brother.

To answer your question:
Mons Cydree, Bishop of Krbava (2 cities belong to him: Dubovac and Vrbovsko), asks his replacement. He has lived in Kingdom of Croatia for a long time, but now he would like to live in his hometown (Győr, Kingdom of Hungary).

The Central- and Eastern European Consistory is the competent in this question. Rahter CEEC would be...
Unfortunately H.Em. Vede, the Elector Cardinal of CEEC, is seriously ill, I'm afraid he'll leave us soon.
Actually I'm the only who represents our Consistory in these days.

[OOC: His character is dead, he wants to finish. He doesn't want to login anymore.]

So Croatians need a new bishop. I think the present parish priest of Vrbovsko (Annunaki) is suitable, he has the most experience there.
But who is entitled to nominate him in these unpleasant situation?

Bishop of Pécs
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 13, 2014 9:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

« - Inquisition is not at all competent to manage this. You should refer to the Curia directly. There I'll support you. »

Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 18, 2014 10:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

News?

Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 19, 2014 6:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother!

Sorry for the late reply, but we had a really long week. First, I want to say thank You for the nomination, I'll do all my best to suit the task.

We will start the work soon, we just need to take some preparation.
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 08, 2014 1:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers and Sisters!

We are waiting for the Hungarian admin to get our topics. On the other hand we have a big problem - Analise is on the list of the possible new kings of the kingdom.
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 08, 2014 1:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag. a écrit:
Analise is on the list of the possible new kings of the kingdom.

How are her changes? Any opponents?
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 08, 2014 1:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He has two opponents, one Hungarian and one Croatian.

We really don't know what are his chances, but he has money and supporters. And he promised money for some armies to vote for him...

We are just hope that the other two candidates get more votes... Otherwise he will use the armies to make his church bigger

Dernière édition par Kiscsillag. le Dim Juin 08, 2014 3:26 pm; édité 1 fois
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 08, 2014 2:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bishops and parish priests can vote....
Give an public endorsement for one of the two other Candidates, if one of them is baptised aritotelian, and try to gather votes for him. The chances are better unified, then when the votes divide.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 09, 2014 1:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ysabet a écrit:
Bishops and parish priests can vote....
Give an public endorsement for one of the two other Candidates, if one of them is baptised aritotelian, and try to gather votes for him. The chances are better unified, then when the votes divide.

That's the right way.
And You can write a pronouncement about the Aristotelian foundations of the heretical candidate, which I could sign as the Plenipotentiary Prelate, too.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 09, 2014 10:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fortunately Analise has "gained" the 3rd place... this threat has gone away.

But Analise and Sava made an announcement about Hungarian Inquisitor Office...

The Hungarian Autocephalous Chruch refuses the institution of inquisition.
The inquisition is tool of intimidation. The teaching of Roman Aristotelian Church has become dilute, the morality of roman clregy has gone wrong.
They warn Mons. Kiscsillag to resign and close immediately the Office.
Analise and Sava encourage the people not to recognize the inquisition and regard its instructions as invalid.

Bishop of Pécs
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 09, 2014 10:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The concordat allows church justice. You have to explain that concordat is like a law.

Citation:
V. The Church and Justice

V.1. By this Concordat is established in the Kingdom of Hungary that the crime of heresy is recognized as disturbing public order, because it is a divine and human crime of lese-majesty, a violation against the foundations of royal power. It will be tried by a religious court which may apply punishments specific to the Aristotelian religious courts, as set out by canon law. It is the responsibility of the infidels and of the heretic religions not to act manner which violates the concordat tolerance.

V.2. By this Concordat is established in the Kingdom of Hungary that in case of refusal to apply the punishment decreed by the ecclesiastical court, a convict may be brought before the local civil court, and must comply with the sentence imposed by the lay judge, itself in compliance with the request of the ecclesiastical procedure.

V.3. By this Concordat is established in the Kingdom of Hungary that grievous punishments, such as burning in a public place, will be subject to the authorization of the Nador.

Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 09, 2014 3:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Is there a possibility for me to see a procedure before I start mine? I know the process theoretically but in practice...
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 09, 2014 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Procedure of? Trial?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante
Page 3 sur 9

Sauter vers: