L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Book of Virtues
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Book of Virtues Répondre en citant

Hello. I am from Greek Church, (TEAC) and we are (still) translating the holy books from English to Greeks. Where is the other books of virtues? We have translated only the first one. When the game forum was visible from everyone, we had found the books in the english church but we cant see it now. Thanks in advance

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 11:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, have you seen that ?
http://site.voila.fr/fufanu/rr/book_of_virtues.pdf

I hope it will help you

(sorry for my poor english)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 11:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well this is the first book. We have already translate it. We need the other books. For example (if i still remember) the second books or thirs was about the saints and archangels. The second i think was with life of Christos and Aristotle. Clerics from England they will know for sure, as we translate the first book from their forum (previously in the game forum).
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 11:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Our translation from the French is far from complete. But you can find them on this forum. In fact there are more on this forum, then on the English forum.

Here is the translations that have been validated. You can also find texts in the process of translation here.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 11:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, i have seen that. But in the game forum there was a post where was written first the book 1 and what it has, then book 2 with what it has, book 3 and book 4 if i am correct. I mean what is the form of the books.

See an example from our library (in Greek).

http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vivlio8ikifo1.jpg
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 11:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Is this what you mean:
---fromENwheeler a écrit:
The Book of Virtues

Book One: The Aristotelian Myth
Book Two: Aristotle and Christos

Book Three: The Aristotelian Saints

Book Four: Doctrine, Sacraments, and Prayers

You can see the same format in French: here.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 12:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much my brother. Is this the final format or you will add more?

Localisation: Recteur Cistercien, abbé de Noirlac en Berry, Préfet Romain du Saint Office & de la Nonciature

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 12:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think for the associate church as TEAC, you can keep only the two first books. the others books are more specific.
-- > Book One: The Aristotelian Myth and Book Two: Aristote and Christos.

EVEQUE IN PARTIBUS D'HELIOPOLIS
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 12:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

geomam81 a écrit:
Thank you very much my brother. Is this the final format or you will add more?

Yes, as we validate more translations we will add more to the index.

frère roger a écrit:
I think for the associate church as TEAC, you can keep only the two first books. the others books are more specific.
-- > Book One: The Aristotelian Myth and Book Two: Aristote and Christos.

I am not sure how much of the URAC BoV will be present in the TEAC. The first two most likely. Also I would think many of the saints will be shared. At the very least the archangels and the apostles. I think it will be the fourth book that will be the most different.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 09, 2008 1:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes the first and second books are just translation. The other (dogma etc) we translate them so we have an idea and then we transform them in our dogma. For example, baptise, marriage, ordination and funeral are different. But based on yours books. Unfornunately we our just 2 (basic) person working and other 3-4 help us. Very few. About the saints archangels and apostles we will have the same (exept some french saints) and we will add more Greek saints. So our difference until now is only in Book four, which is almost totally different.

I am very glad that i see immediately reply and i dont have 3 or more days to see reply to continue our work. Thank you very much, you help me a lot and the other Greek theologists of Chalki's Thelogical School.

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 22, 2009 6:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hmm... Maybe I am not looking in the right place anymore, but the Book of Virtue can not be read in English because those links do not work anymore.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 22, 2009 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We the Greek Church would like to talk about the Book of Virtues. But dont know with who to...

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 22, 2009 10:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arial123 a écrit:
Hmm... Maybe I am not looking in the right place anymore, but the Book of Virtue can not be read in English because those links do not work anymore.

Dogma is found in this subforum:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=285

I hear have attempted to re-compile it all with links

So, the Book of Virtues:

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 23, 2009 3:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

geomam81 a écrit:
We the Greek Church would like to talk about the Book of Virtues. But dont know with who to...

We could always start here? Smile
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 23, 2009 3:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very well brother. I dont know if you know about the treaty between RAC and TEAC, but as TEAC we accept as it is the Book of Virtues. But, again based on out treaty, we believe that Angels and Archangels were exist but you believe that they were the first people of first ages, who Jah make them Angels. So, our dogma is against BoV. What will happen now? We negotiate again so we accept 100% BoV or we change BoV based on our Dogma? We are so behind in so many church matters, due the inactivity. I hope that now with your help too, we can proceed under the guidance of our Lord Jah.

Patriarch of Constantinople Alexios A'
Leader of Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: