L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP/IG] An heresy far from the east
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 06, 2013 4:30 am    Sujet du message: [RP/IG] An heresy far from the east Répondre en citant

...or better in the eastern country of these lands.

My Brothers, the self-defined man of the Almighty known as Sava started officially his heretic work among the people of Hungary, as Our Excellency Renegade sent me the proof

Renegade a écrit:
Hello My Brother,

we have some problems with Sava.

He has no permission to spread his religion. He has made a topic of his church on hungarian 1st forum. [ http://i49.tinypic.com/et5zra.png title of topic: Church of Michael and Gabriel Archangels]
This means he starts his heretic activity in public.

I ask Rome an immediate process about case of Sava.

Thank you,

I ask some people for a further investigation or a sue for that, moreover beacuse we think he is acting for the yet excommunicated Aranykorona, whereof we lost the track after his break to avoid the punishment yet inflicted to him by the Inquisition.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 07, 2013 3:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We urge to consider this matter, even it's very recent, because it's strictly connected to the uprising Balkan war.
Archiexorcist

heldor
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 12, 2013 4:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Have we someone in the area who can investigate on our behalf and the Holy Father, Your Eminence?
Legato Apostolico per le Venezie e Stato da Mar
Patriarca di Venezia
Arcivescovo Sine Cura di Gorizia
Padre Generale dell'Ordine di San Domenico,
Conte di Sezze
ecc.

Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 13, 2013 2:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Unfortunately, I don't know if any local cleric has the proper education to start an investigation about it... Have we any Inquisition graduated there?
Archiexorcist

Cassandres

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 17, 2013 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

traduction

... ou mieux dans le pays est de ces terres.

Mes frères, l'homme définit lui-même du Tout-Puissant connu sous le nom de Sava a commencé officiellement son travail hérétique parmi le peuple de Hongrie, comme Notre Renegade Excellence m'a envoyé la preuve

Citation:
Bonjour mon frère,

nous avons quelques problèmes avec Sava.

Il n'a pas l'autorisation de diffuser sa religion. Il a fait un sujet de son église, le 1er forum hongrois.
[Http://i49.tinypic.com/et5zra.png intitulé du sujet: Église de Michael et Gabriel Archange]
Cela signifie qu'il commence son activité hérétique en public.

Je demande à Rome un processus immédiat sur ​​le cas de Sava.

Je demande des personnes pour une enquête plus approfondie ou d'un nous pensons qu'il agit pour le Aranykorona encore excommunié, dont on a perdu la trace après sa rupture d'éviter le châtiment infligé encore à lui par l'Inquisition.

Nous demandons instamment d'examiner cette question, même s'il est très récente, car elle est étroitement liée à la guerre des Balkans

Avons-nous quelqu'un de la région qui peut enquêter en notre nom et au Saint-Père, Votre Eminence?

Avons-nous quelqu'un de la région qui peut enquêter en notre nom et au Saint-Père, Votre Eminence?

Greffière pour l'Inquisition
Cassandres

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 17, 2013 8:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello I ask you to excuse the delay to reply
May the Most High watch over you

I ask you to forgive me but I do not read and do not speak Hungarian

If I understand you're talking about Sava has not the right to propagate his religion
Does this mean that this is not an Aristotelian scholar?

Is it possible to have more complete information about the deal you a heretic

I ask you to excuse my English but I hope that we can understand
I forgot to introduce myself I'm Cassandra, Clerk in room lamentations

Bonjour je vous demande de bien vouloir excuser le retard pour vous répondre
Puisse le Très haut veiller sur Vous

Je vous demande de bien vouloir me pardonner mais je ne lis et ne parle pas le hongrois

Si j'ai bien compris vous parlez de Sava qui n'a pas le droit de diffuser sa religion
Est ce à dire que ce n'est pas un clerc aristotélicien?

Est il possible d'avoir des renseignements plus complet concernant celui que vous traitez d'hérétique

Je vous demande de bien vouloir excuser mon anglais mais j'espère que nous pourrons nous comprendre
J'ai oublié de me présenter je suis Cassandres , greffière en salle des lamentations

heldor
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 28, 2013 1:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Figliola carissima,
il nominato Sava un tempo era conosciuto come Aranykorona, che era Cardinale Arcivescovo d'Ungheria, deposto dai suoi incarichi dopo una lettera di richiesta da parte del popolo e del clero d'Ungheria dalla Curia.

Sottoposto a processo per spiegare i propri atti, non si è mai presentato al processo.

Per questo motivo riteniamo cos' pericolosa l'opera di Sava, anche in seguito all'annuncio in Ungheria di uan sua volontà di creare un credo aristotelico non riconosciuto dalla Curia Romana.

Dearest daughter,
the appointed Sava was once known as Aranykorona, who was Cardinal Archbishop of Hungary, deposed from his duties after a letter of request from the people and clergy of Hungary by the Curia.

Brought to trial to account for their acts, was never presented at trial.

That's why we so dangerous the work of Sava, also in Hungary following the announcement of its intention to create a think Aristotle was not recognized by the Roman Curia.

Chère fille,
la Sava nommé était autrefois connu comme Aranykorona, qui était le cardinal archevêque de Hongrie, destitué de ses fonctions après une lettre de demande du peuple et le clergé de la Hongrie par la Curie.

Traduits en justice pour répondre de leurs actes, n'a jamais été présenté au procès.

C'est pourquoi nous avons si dangereux le travail de Sava, également en Hongrie après l'annonce de son intention de créer un think Aristote n'a pas été reconnu par la Curie romaine.

Patriarca di Venezia
Conte di Sezze
ecc.

Egal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 01, 2013 1:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You did a perfect explaination, Your Eminence.

And so this is the matter, Our Daughter in the Faith.

Archiexorcist

Cassandres

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 01, 2013 11:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your explanation
You would like a member of the Inquisition supports this?
Being only clerk, I can not step in and take position.
I recognize that the creation of such an order without the blessing of the Aristotelian Church is dangerous.

Merci de votre explication
Vous souhaiteriez qu'un membre de l'inquisition prenne en charge ce dossier?
N'étant que greffière , je ne peux pas intervenir et prendre position.
Je reconnais que la création d'un tel ordre sans avoir la bénédiction de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne est dangereux .

Grazie per la spiegazione
Desiderate un membro dell'Inquisizione supporta questa?
Essendo impiegato solo, non posso intervenire e prendere posizione.
Riconosco che la creazione di un tale ordine senza la benedizione della Chiesa aristotelica è pericoloso.

heldor
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 01, 2013 1:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

figliola adorata,
il problema è che per andare a capire cosa sta succedendo in Ungheria e riportare quanto stia succedendo per decidere assieme come agire, è necessario che la persona che manderemo parli la lingua ungherese.
Conosci qualcuno che parli questa lingua o che possa esserci comunque utile?

beloved daughter,
the problem is that to go to understand what is happening in Hungary and report what is going to decide together how to act, it is necessary that the person who send speaks the Hungarian language.
Do you know anyone who speaks this language or that there may be still useful?

fille bien-aimée,
le problème est que pour aller de comprendre ce qui se passe en Hongrie et en rapport ce qui va se décider ensemble comment agir, il est nécessaire que la personne qui envoie parler la langue hongroise.
Connaissez-vous quelqu'un qui parle cette langue ou qu'il peut y avoir encore utile?

Patriarca di Venezia
Conte di Sezze
ecc.

Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 10, 2013 2:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Any news about it?
Archiexorcist

Egal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 12, 2013 2:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The situation is becoming more and more dangerous: from weeks the Hungarian King broke any relation with the Church, letting to be guided by heretical intents, and the heresy is reaching also the Balkanian lands...
Archiexorcist

Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 02, 2014 2:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers,

my name is Mons. Vidigueira-Szapáry Kiscsillag, I'm the Bishop of Győr, Kingdom of Hungary. I became a Missus Inquisitionis this week.

I want to inform you about the happenings in our country.

Sava returned to the Hungarian Kingdom, and started to build the Autocephalous church as the Patriarch of the Hungarian and each Central European Kingdom, Metropolitan Archbishop of Buda (although Buda is not built yet, only the political party behind Sava (TTB) wanted to build the city). He got a lot of followers, including chamberlains and nobles.

On the 16th of March, 1461 he excommunicated the Pope and every bishop and priest.
On the 22nd of March, 1461 he made their first parish in Győr.
On the 23rd of March, 1461 Analise became deacon under the name "Mark"
On the 19th of December, 1461 by false pretenses he get our archdiocese for 2 days and get the title of the Archbishop. Fortunately it was corrected.

During the last term of the chamber he tried to force a new concordat between his heretic church and the country. Fortunately - though the majority of the Chamber is his follower (called TTB) - he did not succeed because of his lies about the adminstrators.
The bigger problem was not just this concordat. He demanded to get the Hungarian archdiocese for his church.

Fortunately he was kidnapped by some pirates, and as we heard he died in Serbia. We thought that this will put an end to this heresy to spread in our country.

But as Sava disappeared, Analise appeared as Archbishop of Kalocsa, Patriarchal Governor - she was Aranykorona's faithful follower, and she was also excommunicated - now she is he, and there is a strong suspicion that he is now Sava.

I'm new as a Missus Inquisitionis and I ask for your help and advises to stop this heresy and eradicate it from the Hungarian Kingdom.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 03, 2014 8:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

« - Hi. I'm Arnault d'Azayes, vice-chancellor of the Inquisition. I asked HE Egal to come here to see the situation with us. First of all I'd like to ask you who appointed you missus inquisitionis. If you're a member of the Roman aristotelic Church you should have been appointed only by me of Federico Il Rosso. »

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 03, 2014 9:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm sorry maybe I phrased poorly in English. I just finished my course at Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo, and I got my diploma of it.

I just found this topic, when I was looking for guide about the next steps.

Thank you for the help, and I'd be glad if you could guide me about what should I do.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante
Page 1 sur 9

Sauter vers: