L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP/IG] An heresy far from the east
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 06, 2014 7:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arnault d'Azayes a écrit:

Ysabet a écrit:
What shall I do? Kill them with my stick?
Could you? Mr. Green

No! You know I am a peceful person. I only watch when the heretics get tortured....

Citation:
V.2. By this Concordat is established in the Kingdom of Hungary that in case of refusal to apply the punishment decreed by the ecclesiastical court, a convict may be brought before the local civil court, and must comply with the sentence imposed by the lay judge, itself in compliance with the request of the ecclesiastical procedure.

Did you show that to the council? If they refuse theyare breaking the Concordate...

Did you not do recently a trial? What did you write in the verdict?

Citation:
III.6. By this Concordat is established in the Kingdom of Hungary that being head of a list for an election, holding a title of nobility and the status of elected Nador means being a faithful Aristotelian.

What is elected Nador?

Citation:
II.1. By this Concordat is established in the Kingdom of Hungary that a place as observer is reserved in the town council for the local priest or his deputy and in the Council (Kamara) for the local bishop or his deputy. They will be able, to participate actively to the proceedings to defend the church's interests.

Cannot the bishop, who has acess to all the councis rooms talk with the Council?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 06, 2014 8:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We show them that part, they said it's not clear if they refused to be punished (they didn't attend at court and after all, Sava left the country, analise said it can be a joke to be punished... OOC: they was writing to the Admin that it's not fair to be punished based on some forum game... the admin refused this of course)

We had a trial, they did not attend, they have been excommunicated and sentenced for 5 days in prison, and if they won't refuse to be heretic and return to the aristotelic church, death sentence.The whole thing was halted by the prison part...

Nador = Count - it's the Hungarian name of it.

H.Em. Renegade has the access as I know, and he was asked by the judge when he was thinking about the decision, but it was just formality, he already decided not to punish Analise. As someone told us, from that day they are real good friends with Sava and Analise...
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 14, 2014 7:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hmm, hmm, let me think about it.
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 14, 2014 9:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We try to get the opinion of the Count about the anathema. We need his consent for a death sentence.
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 14, 2014 9:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[You mean eradication? You're not allowed to do it.]

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 14, 2014 9:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We are just speaking to him unofficially. He talked to H.Em Renegade about the inquisition and we are curious what he thinks about this all. You know one of the member of the chamber is an heretic, so it would be good to know how serious he is.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 15, 2014 12:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Is there a possibility to have a meeting with the authority, in presence of You and H. Em. Renegade, too? I would talk as the Plenipotentiary Prelate, to reach a solution without make the hands of the Church dirty with their blood. We have to fight hard the heresy, but we must not become violent.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 22, 2014 5:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, OK.

Last week the ex-count (Eleira) and her party (TTB) attacked our capital and occupied it. Most of their people is heretic or they support the heretics. Yesterday they occupied the chamber. They released Analise - again. Analise opened a new church in one of our cities. But yes, I won't be violent... They killed all the defenders, they killed the brother of our king, they started trials against everyone who tried to stop them.

As I see it now, we will be the next Serbia.
Ysabet

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 03, 2014 11:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Renegade?
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 04, 2014 10:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag. a écrit:
Well, OK.

Last week the ex-count (Eleira) and her party (TTB) attacked our capital and occupied it. Most of their people is heretic or they support the heretics. Yesterday they occupied the chamber. They released Analise - again. Analise opened a new church in one of our cities. But yes, I won't be violent... They killed all the defenders, they killed the brother of our king, they started trials against everyone who tried to stop them.

As I see it now, we will be the next Serbia.

Please, dear Sister, any further news about now-a-days?
Archiexorcist

Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 07, 2014 12:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Long story short:

All trials has been stopped, the punishment has been forgotten, the forum part has been "disappeared" - our admin "knows nothing about what happened". The heretic church growing, one of our cleric member (Iospehus) openly supporting them on forum and IG...
Ysabet

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 07, 2014 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is not good at all. I propse that we bring all members of the hungarian clergy together and talk.
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 07, 2014 7:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ysabet a écrit:
That is not good at all. I propse that we bring all members of the hungarian clergy together and talk.
+1

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 08, 2014 2:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arnault d'Azayes a écrit:
Ysabet a écrit:
+1

+2

And this

Citation:
The heretic church growing, one of our cleric member (Iospehus) openly supporting them on forum and IG...

could be expected, because he never denied his friendship with the heretics formerly colleagues of him...
Archiexorcist

Renegade

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 12, 2014 6:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Iosephus has consecrated himself with one of our Bishops as a priest without our knowledge and consent. He lied to her that we didn't reply to him, but the truth is that he didn't wrote us any letter, but he knows that because of his behavior, we wouldn't do it. We have to annul the ceremony, the bishop was from another city also. Rika is the bishop of Székesfehérvár, and this was in Győr, where Kiscsillag is "in charge".

Secondly. Sava consecrated 3 ex-bishop from France. He intends to get the country by lobbying at the administrators.
Clodeweck
Verty
Odovacer_premier

Bishop of Pécs
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante
Page 7 sur 9

Sauter vers: